The Student Room Group

Urgently need help!

Hello Guys,

I have done an exam recently in which I am sure that I have failed, the other exam for this Subject went Ok. I am currently in Year 12. I cannot bare the thought of having to resit the Year and was wondering that is it normal, regular and possible that I will be taken onto A2 for that subject and allowed to resit that Exam that has let me down?

Thank you in advance,
Reply 1
Yeah im sure they will if you talk to your teachers, and if you got a good grade in your other exam your teachers should be able to see that you can do it and it just went wrong on the day, if you show that you are committed to the subject and will work hard and likely do better next time your teachers would be stupid not to let you :smile:
Reply 2
If one exam went ok then that could bring your grade up! I'm sure they'd then let you back in! My school say you have to get a D overall in 3 different subjects to get back in.. And you can then re-sit the ones you didn't do so well! Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thank you soo much for the response! Yes I hope so too! But I was also hoping to find out whether this is common, where you can be taken onto A2 even after failing an exam,
Reply 4
You may have to get back in with the condition that you re-sit them! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest