The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Law at Edinburgh

Hi, I'm an American student who is hoping to apply for the School of Law for 2014. I know the minimum requirements for US students, and I know the implications of studying Scots Law; however, I would like to know if any of you know/are an American studying law at Edinburgh. If so, what was your/their qualifications?

I know law is quite competitive, and that is why I want what scores will realistically get me in.

thank you
Reply 1
Original post by stresser
Hi, I'm an American student who is hoping to apply for the School of Law for 2014. I know the minimum requirements for US students, and I know the implications of studying Scots Law; however, I would like to know if any of you know/are an American studying law at Edinburgh. If so, what was your/their qualifications?

I know law is quite competitive, and that is why I want what scores will realistically get me in.

thank you

As with any subject other than medicine, you will be accepted if you meet the minimum requirements. International students who pay full tuition fees are much in demand, so you'll tend to have an easier time getting in.

If you have any questions about the course in particular, I'm always happy to answer as well.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending