The Student Room Group

Why do girls get their tongue pierced?

Scroll to see replies

I got my tongue pierced around 7 years ago, I got it done because I wanted another piercing and I was pretty obsessed with piercings at that time. I took it out a while ago and it's the only one of my piercings still open, I originally wanted to get my tongue pierced three times and get traffic light coloured bars.
Reply 41
It's actually quite funny how it's mostly guys commenting on this subject! In my opinion they are cute and they are only taken sexually when a narrow minded person is involved!
This is like saying if a guy hash is nipples pierced, they like to have them played with?!
It's just a piercing....
Sad nobodies !
Aren't girls allowed to do anything for themselves without having some random guy judge it on how it makes their dick feel? I like how this also targets only girls who pierce their tongues, what about the guys? Not everything is about us, my dudes, let people get on with what they wanna do.
Reply 44
Original post by Tim2341
Because they want to and because they want one doesn't answer why you're willing to go through the pain and the bloody exp of getting one. The risks too. I'm suspecting it might be something to do with the look or image. It's not as simple as wanting one, sounds like a plank answer.

Or it's to do with advertising themselves to men.They pretend to be coy but you don't put yourself through a painful exp for nothing.

Like they say each to their own. I was just curious why girls mutilate their tongues, so ws just asking for possible reasons

Not everything women do is for men. I got my tongue pierced because I liked how they look (I don't have it anymore) It had absolutely nothing to do with giving amazing blow jobs/ looking more sexual. I love piercings and fancied it, simple as. And actually, my tongue piercing was a lot less painful than some of the others I've had.
Reply 45
I got snakebites because I thought it would look good, not for slutty purposes or anything.
tickles where?
Good evening, I purchased these cameras on June 15th. I bought them under the impression they were wireless but it seems like the camera is offline if they are unplugged. In order to get them working I had to plug them in also I have them facing the window because I want to record outside but it's just picking up the reflection of the window.. if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated - Jennifer
Reply 48
Original post by Jenntaylor
Good evening, I purchased these cameras on June 15th. I bought them under the impression they were wireless but it seems like the camera is offline if they are unplugged. In order to get them working I had to plug them in also I have them facing the window because I want to record outside but it's just picking up the reflection of the window.. if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated - Jennifer

Are you sure this is the right place for that post?
What answer are you expecting other than “Because they want to?”
first of all they dont hurt i got mine done at 15 my nose hurt way worse than my ****ing done
The same reason anyone gets anything pierced: fashion.

Why are you so bothered by what other people do? If you don't like them, don't get one. As for the minging, that's about oral hygiene. There's nothing inherently unsanitary about tongue piercings.
Original post by 2ndClass
I immediatley think the girl is a slut is she has one. My second immediate thought is to get head from that particular slut. I've always wondered how it feels with a tongue piercing, apparently it's so much better.
Tbh no it’s not girls want to experiment how they look 🤦🏼*♀️
An unintended advantage of mine is something that affects the guys... 😏😉
I thought the whole point of them was to improve sex appeal ( ie BJs)?
It's not called being coy, it's called getting a piercing because you want a piercing. Not every woman is here for your sexual pleasure, sorry. Guess your momma never taught you that
Reply 56
OMG!
Tongue pierced = Slut
Heels. = Slut
Short Skirt. = Slut
Tight Skirt = Slut
Black Tights. = Slut
Red Lippy. = Slut
Accidental See Thru leggings = Slut

YAWN
wonder why girls are sluts and guys are.................? what exactly.
What a bunch of crap....girls get their tongues pierced to give head...that’s what it signifys ...and yes, it is very slutty. Period. It’s not pretty and there is no other rationale for it.
Reply 59
I’d say if a girl needs a tongue ring to aid felatio then she likely doesn’t know how to do it in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest