The Student Room Group

looking for online study partner - geography aqa as/a2

I have just started studying aqa geography as level, I am teaching myself and am taking the exams in June 2014.

I am looking for someone studying the same either at school or home education that would like to go over the topics every week or every few days, talk and discuss topics to understand them better, and things like that.

PS: I am best at human geography, and am aiming to get A/A*.
Reply 1
Hi,

Not sure if I'd be able to help you but I'll give it a go!

I've just finished AS exams, and I take AQA Geography, I'm also best at human geography and want a high grade!

For the AS/A2, which topics are you doing? :-)
Reply 2
Hi that would be great.

For AS I am doing Food Issues and Hot Deserts, for A2 I am not sure but probably Ecosystems and World cities - I am not 100% exactly sure about any of my choices and if you are studying other topics I would love to study them with you too.

What about you, which topics are you studying?
Reply 3
Original post by Ally.tru
Hi that would be great.

For AS I am doing Food Issues and Hot Deserts, for A2 I am not sure but probably Ecosystems and World cities - I am not 100% exactly sure about any of my choices and if you are studying other topics I would love to study them with you too.

What about you, which topics are you studying?

I did coasts and health, so not sure if I'd be able to help there.

For A2 I think I'm doing tectonics, conflict and world cities although that might change.

Maybe look on the AQA AS geography thread to see what others are doing too? I would link you, but I'm on my phone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by ellie_d
I did coasts and health, so not sure if I'd be able to help there.

For A2 I think I'm doing tectonics, conflict and world cities although that might change.

Maybe look on the AQA AS geography thread to see what others are doing too? I would link you, but I'm on my phone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, how often should we do this? Once a week, twice, more?
which day(s) of the week?

should we start with AS or A2?
Reply 5
Original post by Ally.tru
So, how often should we do this? Once a week, twice, more?
which day(s) of the week?

should we start with AS or A2?

Sorry for the late reply, I might not be doing A2 geography next year due to college timetabling issues.

Everything's up in the air at the moment, so I'll let you know if I can do the whole study partner thing later. Really sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending