The Student Room Group

Resolution 2013/3 – Regarding nuclear weapons in Hypes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Qwertish
Only cause China tried to defend the despot :tongue:

They fired missiles at our naval stations...we had to nuke their fleet and Russia was just being rude :tongue:
This is a good idea, and I agree with all the terms. However, I have a feeling that as the Iranian delegate, this is probably going to protect me from serious nuclear damage from trigger-happy decadent Westerners. :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by paddlesnap
This is a good idea, and I agree with all the terms. However, I have a feeling that as the Iranian delegate, this is probably going to protect me from serious nuclear damage from trigger-happy decadent Westerners. :smile:

Dont worry we've got plenty lying around we'd be happy to sell you:wink:
Love Putin.
Original post by paddlesnap

Remember that decadent Westerners take up the majority of Security Council seats :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by Superunknown17
Remember that decadent Westerners take up the majority of Security Council seats :wink:

Now now, we're supposed to vote out of character when deciding nukes :rolleyes:
Original post by Superunknown17

Hey hey hey, we Swiss are Westerners but we are certainly not decadent! A pox on thee!
Reply 26
Original post by PierceBrosnan
Hey hey hey, we Swiss are Westerners but we are certainly not decadent! A pox on thee!

Of course not you sell our citizens nice chocolate and watches and let us hide our money in your banks :wink:
Original post by cl_steele
Of course not you sell our citizens nice chocolate and watches and let us hide our money in your banks :wink:

Baby I know :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
The poll is now up. Vote away!
Reply 29
NZ never has or will have anything to do with nuclear weapons and thus willplay no part in voting about them thus we abstain.
Russia retains sovereignty over her nuclear arsenal and we will not be subjugated by western powers if in dire and unforseen times we may need them thus we also abstain.
The Swiss Confederation as an NPT country votes No to this resolution. We believe in a nuclear free world, on the basis of safety, we believe that multilateralism is the answer and not the use of nuclear arms against any nation. We have already seen what has happened in Nagasaki and Hiroshima and we Swiss do not want to see such recklessness again. Our answer is No.
Iceland does not wish to be involved in any nuclear weapons and their possible developments and will therefore abstain.
Reply 32
Germany is not interested in possessing nuclear weapons hence our abstention, we agreed this under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty reaffirmed by the 2+4 Treaty
(edited 10 years ago)
Along with many of other countries, we choose to abstain as we want no part in the involvement of nuclear weapons
Reply 34
This resolution passes.
Reply 35
Original post by Morgsie
Germany is not interested in possessing nuclear weapons hence our abstention, we agreed this under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty reaffirmed by the 2+4 Treaty

Correct me if im wrongbut dont you have quite a few nukes floating around under NATO agreements?:wink:
Reply 36
Original post by cl_steele
Correct me if im wrongbut dont you have quite a few nukes floating around under NATO agreements?:wink:

We don't want to develop WMD's but we are part of NATO sharing agreements.
Reply 37
Original post by Morgsie
We don't want to develop WMD's but we are part of NATO sharing agreements.

yeah yeah you said this last time and invaded us...we're ready:colonhash::wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending