The Student Room Group

Who hates manchester united????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ladiesman
Buying players couldn't help so they started buying referees. Whenever united is losing there's stoppage time untill they score. With ferguson gone just hope epl will be a fair place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So much corruption and it is so obvious, hopefully it will but another team will just start bribing again
Reply 41
Original post by SmallMan
Going to a League One game is so good, the fans are so involved, I support Arsenal (NORTH LONDON ALL DAY LONG) and went to a League One game once, the atmosphere was amazing!
Once Man U start doing a bit badly, which they will because Fergie has left, everyone is going to support some other team

Well I've been to a number of League One, and Championship matches, with Leeds (my local team) and the atmosphere is always quality.
Original post by dasolja123
arent teenage girls wiith EXAMS :eek: meant to be emotional???????

seriously!!!!!!!

You should be revising harder then. Calm down, love.
Reply 43
Original post by James A
You should be revising harder then. Calm down, love.

you dont think i have????????
Reply 44
I don't mind them so much. For a footballing business, they've got a decent history. Not like City or Chelsea or that lot. I'll not be happy if they sign Baines though.
Original post by Wilfred Little
You're from London/Bristol/Cardiff/Newcastle etc

You support a team from Manchester.

Why?

I'm from South-East London and support a North London club- Arsenal

I support them because my dad used to watch them when I was younger- so they were on TV all the time and a connection just formed. It's not due to the results the results they were getting, but more the fact it felt right.

Even though I'm not from NL, I can't stop supporting the club regardless of what happens. If they fall through the leagues I can't go and start supporting a dynamic up and coming team who are trophy-bound.
Reply 46
Original post by Tomatochuckers
I'm from South-East London and support a North London club- Arsenal

I support them because my dad used to watch them when I was younger- so they were on TV all the time and a connection just formed. It's not due to the results the results they were getting, but more the fact it felt right.

Even though I'm not from NL, I can't stop supporting the club regardless of what happens. If they fall through the leagues I can't go and start supporting a dynamic up and coming team who are trophy-bound.

You're still from London. GOOONERS FOR LIFE
Reply 47
Yeah, not all that keen. Still, must be weird though growing up around Trafford and it being dead normal.

Quick Reply

Latest