The Student Room Group

What is the creepiest thing to ever happen to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Tai Ga
some 74 year old man stroked and squeezed my bum at the bus stop and then ran off. ****ing perv. I felt so violated man :cry2:

lol Are you sure he was 74?
Original post by Get_Lucky_606
Sleep paralysis, scary **** happened to me once but that's enough. Don't know if anyone else has suffered from it? Basically you wake up and can't move because your mind is still half asleep or something, more here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

You have just answered the biggest mystery in my life! Happened to me 2 years ago I was **** scared felt like my mind wouldn't let my body move or even breathe for about 30 seconds until my girlfreind woke up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Basically I was having a break from cycling and just sitting on a field in the park. Then some guy, I think he was Arab, came up to me and was like 'can i sit down with you?'. so i was like lol no and i started walking away but he asked stuff like "are you married? do you have a boyfriend? how old are you?" i was like lol bye and he was like "don't be scared".
At this point I was like screw this grass and my clunky bike should I drop em and run??? Then he said "ok bye I giv u this toy" and he gave me this penguin/bird/duck soft toy and started walking away. I watched him walk away to make sure I wouldn't get ambushed and stuff. Then I basically threw the toy on the grass and legged it :smile: (while carrying my bike and stuff) do you think I should've told the park police? I was debating whether or not to...
Reply 63
Original post by Juichiro
x

Original post by Foo.mp3
x

Lol I don't even know if that was his actual age. But he looked old and was damn fast.
Reply 64
Original post by Foo.mp3
Probably being told about 80% of us boys were actually gay, by Peter Tatchell, at a PSHE lesson, aged under 16.. :s-smilie:

That's quite a specific age, was this man known to thee? :holmes:

That's awful, what a freak! Hope you reported the incident

Yeah I did. According to my friend a girl she works with had said a very similar thing happen to her the same night whilst leaving a pub on the same road it happened to me on, I'm assuming it was the same guy.
Reply 65
Original post by Foo.mp3
Probably being told about 80% of us boys were actually gay, by Peter Tatchell, at a PSHE lesson, aged under 16.. :s-smilie:

That's quite a specific age, was this man known to thee? :holmes:

He was her grandad.
Original post by hedwig8
Basically I was having a break from cycling and just sitting on a field in the park. Then some guy, I think he was Arab, came up to me and was like 'can i sit down with you?'. so i was like lol no and i started walking away but he asked stuff like "are you married? do you have a boyfriend? how old are you?" i was like lol bye and he was like "don't be scared".
At this point I was like screw this grass and my clunky bike should I drop em and run??? Then he said "ok bye I giv u this toy" and he gave me this penguin/bird/duck soft toy and started walking away. I watched him walk away to make sure I wouldn't get ambushed and stuff. Then I basically threw the toy on the grass and legged it :smile: (while carrying my bike and stuff) do you think I should've told the park police? I was debating whether or not to...

I would have kept the toy. Just sayin'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
I was walking round town late at night and a dodgy looking woman asked me if I wanted to "do business", then three men came out behind me. I just said "No thanks" and walked off quickly.
Reply 68
Dreaming with my grandfather the day before he dies.
Original post by Not Venturian
its says in your location, just wondering, where actually is sherwood forest? is it down south? #confused.com

Nottingham! Where I live :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
I had a piece of meat hanging on my toe :erm:
the day my husband's grandad died, I was upstairs and I heard my husband calling my name so I went to find him and he said he just heard me calling his name (likely to be the exact time I heard him calling me)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by super_kawaii
I've had sleep paralysis before. Absolutely terrifying!

Glad I'm not the only one, it was only the once though hasn't happened since then thank god!
Original post by Get_Lucky_606
Glad I'm not the only one, it was only the once though hasn't happened since then thank god!

Yeah, I've had them twice before, once I felt like I was getting choked and the second time I felt like I was having a fit. Really don't want any more, as they're so scary and honestly feel so real
Original post by super_kawaii
Yeah, I've had them twice before, once I felt like I was getting choked and the second time I felt like I was having a fit. Really don't want any more, as they're so scary and honestly feel so real

Sounds awful :/ luckily it was only the once for me
Reply 75
Original post by ForgetMe
I had a piece of meat hanging on my toe :erm:

When did it cling to your toe? Any ideas?
I was offered a blowjob from an Essex granny. Ghastly character.
One time I had a dream where I was sitting in an empty room with a coffin in the middle. I looked to my left and there was the top of the coffin there in large hole inside the wall. I stood up and looked at the coffin and it was empty.

Like a month later, my grandad died and when I went to his funeral, I was in the same setting. I recognized my dream because I was sitting in the same place and when I looked to the left I saw the coffin top. However this time the coffin wasn't empty.

Pretty creepy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a dream and I saw Pat Butcher naked.
Reply 79
One that was quite unusual was when I was sitting on a bus and an old woman got on and sat next to me.As she sat down she turned to me,exclaimed 'oh hello!' and hugged me,and then said 'Congratulations my dear,on the engagement! Sebastien is a lucky man,to have such a pretty girl as you! utterly nonplussed by this point I merely smiled and said thanks. Things got difficult when she kept asking me questions regarding when we planned to be married/what I was up to at the moment' and then she abruptly got up and got off the bus without so much as a backwards glance.

I was walking with some friends through an alleyway to go to a friends gig(friend said it was a shortcut) and then my friend behind me screamed suddenly,turning around a homeless guy has appeared from a doorway and was yelling abuse at us,waving a bottle. We ran and he didn't follow. Not creepy,more scary though.

Quick Reply

Latest