The Student Room Group

A2 Geography synoptic

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if and how people are revising for the Geography synoptic paper (Edexcel A), I've had a look at the website and have started to revise those synoptic links bits, is anyone doing this or intending to, I've just been wondering whether the time was better spent consolidating the rest of the A2 course (especially some of that stuff about weather) as opposed to synoptic revision.
Reply 1
I'm worried about this ruining my chance of getting an A- which I really need, I think it's worth quite a lot of A2
Reply 2
ChrissyBoy5
I'm worried about this ruining my chance of getting an A- which I really need, I think it's worth quite a lot of A2

40% of your A2 grade. Just make sure you are familiar with all the sources in the book. Do some simple cost bennefit analysis on the three sites. Its really not something to worry about madly as there is only so much you can do to prepare before the exam. Good luck.

BTW check out the sticky at the top of the Geography sub-section.
Reply 3
Hi, i am also doing geography A2 edexcel (A) synoptic paper. we had the chief examier come to my sixth form and he said that 43/75 is an A in this paper. so hopefully it wouldnt be that bad. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending