The Student Room Group

Biology 1 exam 5/6/13

Hey Guys This Thread is to talk about the questions in the b1 exam today :biggrin:

so about that age of women dying over obesity? was the answer

76/50 = 1.25
so 1.25 on the graph shows 5 years?

and also about the reflex action of the bee, swordfish (natural selection) and the 6/5 mark questions!
The test was actually okay. I retook it because the first time round I didn't finish (I ran out of time and left like...3 pages) and got 76/100 UMS

I got 5 years for the obese lady question too :smile: (I took 5 away from her age though so I think I got like...77)

I really didn't want the 6 mark question to be on the carbon cycle so when I saw it I just sighed so loudly lol.

For the 5 mark one I did pro statins.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Did anyone else find the first and last question hard? Also for the death years of the woman? did anyone get 5 ? or did you have to minus it from her age? I did 76/50 I think with gave 1.25 and then 5 on graph? Found it so hard overall!!
Reply 3
Yeah, I done 76/50, got 1.25 and 5 years and subtracted the 5 years from her age. What did you guys put for the last question? I was so lost :confused:
Reply 4
Damn I forgot to minus it but will I get mark for working out?:angry:
Reply 5
Hahah I did minus it however I'm not too sure if you were supposed to. Either way you'd get a mark for the working out :smile:
Reply 6
I hope the grade boundaries are low as loads of people found it difficult!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending