The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've read people have this problem. Personally, I don't. Some say it goes away after a few months, some gave up before it stopped. It is a known side effect though.
Reply 2
I would advice going to see your doctor this can be a problem associated with the implant and there are a number of options of what to do next.
Its a common problem, and if it persists may ust mean the implant isn't for you. I had the same problem on it, so switched to the injection. Ifthe prolonged periods are getting annoying i suggest going back to your DR, as they may then put you on the pill to try and regulate them. Also if your're bleeding heavily i would suggest maybe taking a vitamin supplment with iron as you're at risk of being aneamic. Or if you do have symptoms of aneamia then tell your DR as they can prescribe you iron tablets.
i had the same, pretty much for a few months but then ii got breaks for a few days ... and a year n a bit later i don't have them at all now.
Brown Eyed Girl
i had the same, pretty much for a few months but then ii got breaks for a few days ... and a year n a bit later i don't have them at all now.

and very glad of it i am:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending