The Student Room Group

The USA Society

Scroll to see replies

Evil-Tuna
...because that's the American way... :biggrin:

Aww, I'll join out of sympathy if it actually manages to turn into a soc then. :smile:

YESSSSS!!!!! WHOOHOOOOO!!! 1st member.:beerglass
Reply 21
Aburumman
California's the best. Except one thing I disguise in it, which is the USC (University of Southern Cal) Trojans, I hate them!!
GEAUX TIGERS!!
LSU 2003 National Champions.

I don't like USC (University of Spoiled Children) either, hardly anybody does, but Louisiana? Ew.
dede
Psh yeah it is, I think two words sum up our fabulous "if you're not with us you're against us" strategy - "freedom fries".

Oh yeah!!! If you're not with us, im afraid we're gonna have to put you down:biggrin: I noticed your from Cal, dont tell me your a trojan.
**Sorry, I posted it before I saw yours. Thanks god you're not a spoiled child!!!:biggrin: But why LA ew, we're not gonna get along buddy, not unless you say out loud "GEAUX TIGERS". By the way, have you seen the billboard (assuming you live in L.A. near USC campus:p: )
Reply 23
See above post.

Are you from the South? Ewwww. It would explain the "your" I guess ...

just kidding. Except not about the "your", it really should be "you're". Really.
Reply 24
dede
Psh yeah it is, I think two words sum up our fabulous "if you're not with us you're against us" strategy - "freedom fries".

:rofl:
Reply 25
Aburumman
YESSSSS!!!!! WHOOHOOOOO!!! 1st member.:beerglass

YESSSSS!! you noticed that I am the permanantly drunk member on here. :smile:

:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass :smile:
Reply 26
Evil-Tuna
I'm not sure if you could fit anymore stereotypes into one sentence. Although I'm sure you'd try. :biggrin:

Believe me, I could very easily.
Reply 27
Aburumman
Oh yeah!!! If you're not with us, im afraid we're gonna have to put you down:biggrin: I noticed your from Cal, dont tell me your a trojan.
**Sorry, I posted it before I saw yours. Thanks god you're not a spoiled child!!!:biggrin: But why LA ew, we're not gonna get along buddy, not unless you say out loud "GEAUX TIGERS". By the way, have you seen the billboard (assuming you live in L.A. near USC campus:p: )

NorCal baby.
Reply 28
Evil-Tuna
YESSSSS!! you noticed that I am the permanantly drunk member on here. :smile:

:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass :smile:

Do you have bad teeth too?
Reply 29
Bis
Believe me, I could very easily.

The funny bit is, there is also another member, who's nickname is bis and he's American. :biggrin: :p:
Reply 30
dede
Do you have bad teeth too?

Like all Brits. I am also currently in the shoeshining profession.
Reply 31
Evil-Tuna
The funny bit is, there is also another member, who's nickname is bis and he's American. :biggrin: :p:

Bismarck, who degrades the name entirely. It's disappointing.
Reply 32
Shoeshining? That's not British enough. Chimney sweeps are blatantly more British. All Brits should strive to be as British as Dick Van Dyke.
Reply 33
Evil-Tuna
Like all Brits. I am also currently in the shoeshining profession.

Do you also drink tea at least 10 times a day and live in a castle?
Reply 34
dede
Shoeshining? That's not British enough. Chimney sweeps are blatantly more British. All Brits should strive to be as British as Dick Van Dyke.

Are you an American chav?
Reply 35
Duh. What else? You, on the other hand, cannot possibly be English. You are not nearly bitter enough.
:frown::frown:
Reply 37
What?
I'm so tired, I need a rest :frown:

I'm going to the rest room :ciao:
Reply 39
dede
Duh. What else? You, on the other hand, cannot possibly be English. You are not nearly bitter enough.

What am I then? And no, amazing isn't an answer.

Quick Reply

Latest