The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff law school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey guys! Looking forward to seeing you all in September! I'll be studying Law and German (grades pending ofc!) anyone else doing law and a language?!? We seem to be a rare breed I can't find anyone else doing one, let alone the same language as me!!!! -.-
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey guys :smile:
I'm from France and I'm going to Cardiff to study law as well! Actually I'll be doing my Erasmus program.
Reply 22
Original post by welshboi
Hey guys! Looking forward to seeing you all in September! I'll be studying Law and German (grades pending ofc!) anyone else doing law and a language?!? We seem to be a rare breed I can't find anyone else doing one, let alone the same language as me!!!! -.-

Oh my god! How cool! I'm doing Law with German at Cardiff this september too. I thought I would be the only one- we sure are a rare breed. - There are some people doing Law with French. EXCITEEED!!!!! Where do you want to stay for halls?
Reply 23
Any of you guys staying in colum?
Reply 24
Original post by FatimaHud
Oh my god! How cool! I'm doing Law with German at Cardiff this september too. I thought I would be the only one- we sure are a rare breed. - There are some people doing Law with French. EXCITEEED!!!!! Where do you want to stay for halls?

No way?!? This is so cool! I didn't think I'd find anyone else doing Law and German! I'm so excited!!! :P with halls I applied in June so real late the Taly complex is up top but who knows! How about you?
Reply 25
Original post by welshboi
No way?!? This is so cool! I didn't think I'd find anyone else doing Law and German! I'm so excited!!! :P with halls I applied in June so real late the Taly complex is up top but who knows! How about you?

What a coincidence right! I think you'll be fine don't worry about it, I applied late May I think- they're not going to check until free results anyways (at least for those holding conditional offers) I kinda anticipated that taly will be VERY popular so for me personally I just chose Column Hall as my first choice and Gordon hall as my second- don't know the rest, random I think- they're very close to the law building which is GREAT- but I think ANY halls you live in, you are bound to have a great social life because Cardiff Uni brings it to you, where YOU are. So yeah I think anything would be fine. How are you finding your German, I feel like I'm loosing the fluency a bit, wbu?
Reply 26
Original post by FatimaHud
What a coincidence right! I think you'll be fine don't worry about it, I applied late May I think- they're not going to check until free results anyways (at least for those holding conditional offers) I kinda anticipated that taly will be VERY popular so for me personally I just chose Column Hall as my first choice and Gordon hall as my second- don't know the rest, random I think- they're very close to the law building which is GREAT- but I think ANY halls you live in, you are bound to have a great social life because Cardiff Uni brings it to you, where YOU are. So yeah I think anything would be fine. How are you finding your German, I feel like I'm loosing the fluency a bit, wbu?

Yeah I'm not too fussed really! I'll be happy as long as I've got nice people around me! It would be good to be close to the law building but just see what happens Cardiff is such a good city and the social life will be immense, I'm so looking forward to it! I'm in Nepal at the moment so I've spent the past month trying to grasp an entirely new language but I'm hoping to go to Berlin before Uni so I can practice some there! :smile:
Reply 27
Hey guys, I am going to Cardiff by this september, and study law llb :smile:
Btw i am from Malaysia
Reply 28
Original post by CL1212
Hey guys, I am going to Cardiff by this september, and study law llb :smile:
Btw i am from Malaysia

Hey there! I'm studying Law LLB and from Malaysia as well! :smile:
I'm studying Law and am not from Malaysia!
Reply 30
Original post by JosephW
Hey there! I'm studying Law LLB and from Malaysia as well! :smile:

Hello hello hello!!!:biggrin: Which uni are you from? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by CL1212
Hello hello hello!!!:biggrin: Which uni are you from? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I studied Law in Taylor's University for my first year. :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by JosephW
I studied Law in Taylor's University for my first year. :smile:

I am from HELP!!! hahaa!!
which residence u stay?
i stay at gordon hall!!
Reply 33
Original post by CL1212
I am from HELP!!! hahaa!!
which residence u stay?
i stay at gordon hall!!

I'm staying at Senghennydd Hall, just across the road from you! So I think we'll be able to meet up for dinner at the Trevithick Restaurant. :biggrin:

By the way, do you have a Facebook address? :smile:
I'll be studying Law too :smile:
Law here too :smile: Is there a facebook group for Law/ shall we make one?
Original post by Emyr_Thomas
Law here too :smile: Is there a facebook group for Law/ shall we make one?

This is the one I've got :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275699959241359/

Thank you! :smile: what Freshers band have you got? (I'm a bit confused by the whole Freshers band thing :/ )
Original post by Emyr_Thomas
Thank you! :smile: what Freshers band have you got? (I'm a bit confused by the whole Freshers band thing :/ )

I haven't got any at the minute. The official SU one is the one most are going for though.
Do Cardiff accept AAB?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending