The Student Room Group

Small cock guy needs help with sex

Hello all,

I am one of the few unfortunate males who has been born with a short penis. For your information, my penis is a varying 4 inches to 4.5 inches.

I am a hard working guy (not in the cocky way). I exercise a lot and I always try to look as good as I can. I managed to get a date with a girl I saw in a mall and went as far as having sex. I lost my virginity as well as being nervous as **** because of my size. Whilst it was alright, I could tell I wasn't doing so well. To cut it short, it was terrible sex and I lost contact with the girl after.

Although it is only my first time, I now have some kind of sexual experience. Whilst I could be sitting and crying about how bad I was in bed and degrade myself as I used to, I have come to the point where I should crack out of these thoughts and try to make a difference.

I do not know much sex moves and I was willing whether a few guys with small penises or girls who ****ed men with small penises could tell me what to do to give a girl one of the best orgasms in bed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I would like to add that my penis diametre is 11.3cm or 4.6 inches (larger than my penis length but smaller than the average joe's penis girth).
Reply 2
It's not about the size of the penis in the fight. It's about the size of the fight in the penis.

EDIT:

Made you a routine:

1 - Do deadlifts on it, about 8-10 reps 3 sets.
2. - Curls 8-10 reps 3 sets.
3. Pull ups (may hurt)

Also drink protein shakes.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Your penis diameter is 11.3 cm?

That's about this wide: [- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - ]
(edited 10 years ago)
Just too much info....

Anyway back to the problem, not much you can do about length, or wait do you want me to pull it longer for you?

Its all about experience my friend.
Reply 5
Turn the light off and wear a strap-on, they'll never know.
Reply 6
I would advise you spend a lot of time on foreplay? A lot of girls find foreplay as good, possibly better, than penetrative sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I would like to add that my penis diametre is 11.3cm or 4.6 inches (larger than my penis length but smaller than the average joe's penis girth).

I think you mean circumference... i bloody hope you mean circumference =/
Reply 8
Original post by jonnyb123

That's about this wide: [- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - ]

The circumference of the penis I meant.

And I mean sex positions and stuff. All we did was me getting on top whilst she was on the bottom and I moved my butt up and down to help me move my penis up and down. Didn't know what else. Was nervous as hell.
Sex isn't all about the size of your penis you know. If your penis size is your weakness, strengthen and improve other aspects of sex which you have control over. Basically learn how to give good oral and also learn to communicate with your partner in future, don't be a chicken. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by jonnyb123

I'm guessing he means circumference :tongue: Unless he has a penis the shape of a can of tuna.
Original post by eliza.anne
I would advise you spend a lot of time on foreplay? A lot of girls find foreplay as good, possibly better, than penetrative sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any normal person doesn't care about their partners size, guys don't tend to realise this. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by scapepower
How did you get a date from a get t the mall right away?

I met her at the mall the first time. We had a few dates and then I got to have awful sex with her.

I really have no confidence.

I guess a penis like mine will be difficult to find friends with benefits to practice my sex skills with.
Just ignore all the previous comments.... apart from experiance which would have something to do with it.

Statistics show that a smaller penis sizes will actually increase the probability of a girl reaching orgasm and it's the stimilation of the clitirous that causes this. Even if you have the biggest penis in the world, a smaller penis would be more enjoyable as its not the penis going up the viginal that is enjoyable, its the stimilation at the vigina its self at the clitorious that makes sex enjoyable for girls. Also you can do other things? Such as oral or use your hands etc that will make it allot more enjoyable, and you shouldn't be down about it as most girls agree, a smaller cock is better as its more stimilating and the only reason why socity thinks that a big cock is better is because the bigger the length normally means bigger the width, and if you have a 'chubby' penis, then it is alot more stimilating for a girl.

Remember:

"It's not how big it is, it's what you do with it, that counts" is the saying :smile:
'penis diametre is 11.3cm or 4.6 inches'

A bit of French eh?

OP, did you measure wrong? mm is different to cm.

Anyway, it's about experience as the others are saying.
Reply 15
I met her at the mall the first time. We had a few dates and then I got to have awful sex with her.

I really have no confidence.

I guess a penis like mine will be difficult to find friends with benefits to practice my sex skills with.

Dude, if you can ask a girl out randomly and she says yes , what you mean you got no confidence?
Reply 16
Let your tongue go wild, accept that to satisfy a woman you're going to have to put in much longer time with your tongue than most guys, and you'll often be doing a lot more for her than yourself - it really doesn't disadvantage you too much mate, play to your strengths
Reply 17
To cut it short,

:lolwut:

But seriously, its not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean. Just use your fingers/tongue/whatever before the main event.

Also, way too much information dude.
Original post by BradleyAllison
It's not how big it is, it's what you do with it, that counts" is the saying.

I am sure OP has been told this a million times, and it is true. But how do you stop him from believing the people who state "bigger is always better!" It is more important that he gains some confidence and learns to develop a thicker skin, because if he is unfortunate enough to come across one of those asshats then he is going to need it. :smile:
I wouldn't worry too much about it and have a complex most women don't care if you don't make an issue of it, also a big tip is women don't just like the in and out motion (especially at 100 miles an hour) try grinding your hips in a circular motion as it's a good stimulant for certain areas...or alternatively like said previously any girl is always appreciative if foreplay and possibly use of sex toys?? Different positions will help too! The most attractive quality in any man or women is confidence!!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending