The Student Room Group

What does a girl mean when she says go away I'm not in the mood and then started cryi

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There's a girl I like in , in my maths class we talk on a regular basis but today I asked her to text me she asked me" why should I text you?" Then I told her that " people text all the time so no reason why you and I shouldn't text " then I gave her my number but she didn't text for the whole day .

So tonight I tried talking to her but she told me to go away and and she put a crying emoticon . Basically like is it my fault? I don't understand girls or maybe is cos she's just 16 she doesn't know anything about life and ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by James Lucifer
There's a girl I like in , in my maths class we talk on a regular basis but today I asked her to text me she asked me" why should I text you?" Then I told her that " people text all the time" then I gave her my number but she didn't text for the whole day .

So tonight I tried talking to her but she told me to go away and and she put a crying emoticon . Basically like is it my fault? I don't understand girls or maybe is cos she's just 16 she doesn't know anything about life and ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would leave her alone, she clearly isn't interested in you at all.
Reply 3
Original post by Rock Fan
I would leave her alone, she clearly isn't interested in you at all.

Yeah, this. Not sure how you could interpret that in any other way...
Clearly playing hard to get.
Reply 5
If she's not crying you're not trying!

Crying emoticon is a bit of a strange thing to put in the text but I really would take the hint. She's just not that into you.
Reply 6
Well if she is your friend and spoke to you like that then i would probably give her a bit of silent treatment. That is not how friends speak to each other.

But in girl language it could mean either a or b

A = Get Lost Now

B = Ask her whats wrong and give her a hug
Reply 7
not sure :s-smilie: its either reverse psychology and her being a typical girl
or just wants to be left alone for abit :tongue:
I agree with Kutta ^^
The fact she said why should I text you? suggests she doesn't want to talk to you I am afraid.
There's a girl I like in , in my maths class we talk on a regular basis but today I asked her to text me she asked me" why should I text you?" Then I told her that " people text all the time" then I gave her my number but she didn't text for the whole day .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny you should say this when you're being quite dense, tbh. She isn't interested in you and she doesn't want to talk to you... Now you're just pestering her, I'm afraid.
Reply 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exactly did you text her to get that sort of reply?
Original post by Arnold.L
What exactly did you text her to get that sort of reply?

"You should revising" but I meant it as a joke well our joke because we say it to each other for banter and I said this on facebook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MedMed12
not sure :s-smilie: its either reverse psychology and her being a typical girl
or just wants to be left alone for abit :tongue:
I agree with Kutta ^^

Same here girls in college play stupid games and I don't have time for that bull****. In just gonna move on from it .( I find it easier to give advice but when I'm that situation it's a different ballgame )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kutta
Well if she is your friend and spoke to you like that then i would probably give her a bit of silent treatment. That is not how friends speak to each other.

But in girl language it could mean either a or b

A = Get Lost Now

B = Ask her whats wrong and give her a hug

It's gonna be well awkward for me on Monday I'll tell you that much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Same here girls in college play stupid games and I don't have time for that bull****. In just gonna move on from it .( I find it easier to give advice but when I'm that situation it's a different ballgame )

Posted from TSR Mobile

well honest advice (I'm a girl btw everyone on here mistakes me for a boy :s-smilie:) don't waste your time :smile:
focus on yourself!
I guess so
No idea really. I would just ask her what she meant by it. That's probably the best way you can actually understand what she meant
Reply 16
It's gonna be well awkward for me on Monday I'll tell you that much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, if things are going to be awkward, you may as well go the whole way. Stand outside her window with a boombox playing "Everybody Hurts" while reading (as loudly as possible) from one of your own compositions of love poetry, using every excruciating literary cliche you can think of. Afterwards, shout "I love this woman!" loudly to the whole street, while standing upon a car, with a friend/someone you've hired running around said car with sparklers.
"You should revising" but I meant it as a joke well our joke because we say it to each other for banter and I said this on facebook.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In that case she was probably just worked up by something else. Just give her a few days and ask if she's ok :smile: If she's still grumpy, take the hint :smile:
Reply 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got to think though, do you always start the conversations? If you do then chances are, she isn't interested... I mean girls do prefer guys to start convo's but if they like you in the slightest then they would message you

If you already know her quite well and you've been talking to her before then she is probably just joking around
People- even us "typical girls"- don't put crying faces on texts just because we don't want to go out with someone :rolleyes: She's had a massive falling out with someone/ just received terrible news about something and is upset about it. Leave her alone for a few days and everything will go back to normal. Alternatively, if you're brave you could ask what's wrong and if there's anything you can do to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending