Scroll to see replies

Original post by imran nawaz
Could u send me solved specimen ?please

Here’s one.
Thankyou
Do you have any other notes that you could share
Can anyone help me out with p4 ?
Ive read the text book but just need to know how to attempt the paper
I assume you are taking A-Level Cambridge English Language. Try to look for the Examiner Report on www.papacambridge.com Hope this helps!
Original post by imran nawaz
Can anyone help me out with p4 ?
Ive read the text book but just need to know how to attempt the paper

Hey there. I assume you are taking A-Level Cambridge English Language. You can view the Examiner Report on www.papacambridge.com Hope this helps!
Reply 106
Original post by n.safar4
I did my AS this year and I don't think I wanna complete with A2 next year because English is so tough to get an A in 😣😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any tips for As? Which textbook did u use? anything else too?
Thanks
Original post by A84
Any tips for As? Which textbook did u use? anything else too?
Thanks

Practise different types of questions in paper 2 don't write in only limited sorts of genres. For paper 1, write as many commentaries as you can don't write more than 2 pages its best to start your commentary with a brief introduction that gives your summarized analysis of the text choose your question from a choice of 2nd or 3rd questions based on the b part, that is, the directed writing. i'm not free right now, i will get back to you when i am :smile:
the book i used is the cambridge as and a level english language endorsed by cambridge, its new and quite helpful
Hi - New to this stuyding world (I took my GCSES 15 years ago!!!) - I am taking CIE A-Level English and it boggles the mind sometimes. Anyway can anyone point me in the right direction for support material, things that i can work on alongside the course book, that will help me have a better understanding of what i am doing. I have the cambridge approved textbook, but i'm not finding it particularly helpful. It doesn't go into as much detail as i would like and i am finding it jump about alot (it moves from the George Orwell passage to a travel and tourism passage!?!?)

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey,

Is there a similar thread for CIE A-level English literature?

Thanks! :smile:
pls send candidate sample answer of eng language 2018 feb march

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending