The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Best accommodation in Queen Mary

Im 20 and international student, I recently got an offer from QMUL and Im looking for the accommodation which has private kitchen and private bath room inside of room.

I hard that they don't have any room with kitchen, is that true?
And if so, is there any recommend? I don't want to share room and bath room.

thanks
Reply 1
I think all the student halls have a shared kitchen, some of them have en-suite bathrooms at a higher cost than a standard room. Queen Mary don't do complete self-contained flat/studio/bedsits for undergraduate or postgraduate students, unfortunately.

There are privately built halls nearby that are set-up as self-containted flats, but they are notoriously expensive, somewhere in the region of £200+ a week for a small studio. If you can afford that, then perhaps looks at places like Scape Living or Nido. You could try looking in the private sector for a studio, but it's very difficult to find one that is COMPLETELY self-contained for less than £600 pcm. A lot of cheap studios/bedsits in or near central London have either a shared kitchen or a shared bathroom.

Otherwise, you may have to consider sharing facilities in order to be more economic.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending