The Student Room Group

Must be certified "by an official"

Hello friends, I have already been given the unconditional at Bournemouth University and now I am applying for the Student Finance Loans.

I have it already done except for the evidence, I need to certify my documents and that is what my question is about. In the instructions it is written that it can be a teacher/lecturer... Could it be right if the Director of my High School signs and stamps them? Or does it really need to be a public entity such as civil stuff and all these things?

One other question is about my passport. I don't have it yet, I am awaiting to make it next month. Is it really necessary even if I send Identity Card photocopies? I am from the EU, from Spain. My father says it shouldn't be necessary...

Thanks for the attention!
Regards from Barcelona.
If you are from the EU you can send your EU national identity card. You need to send the original card not a photocopy, it will be returned to you by special delivery.
Reply 2
Original post by applicationa
If you are from the EU you can send your EU national identity card. You need to send the original card not a photocopy, it will be returned to you by special delivery.

But... What about the other documents? And why can't we send a photocopy? This is a very important document, it is impossible that you must send it to SFE, I don't see the point! I need it to enter to clubs, to enter the library, to BUY AT SUMERMARKETS PAYING WITH VISA! It is impossible that they ask you this, are you sure about that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending