The Student Room Group

help me with my aqa cwk plz

wat type of package is Microsoft Notepad?
i am almost finished it cant wait been lke mnths of sleep less nites!!! :frown:
for ur evaluation did u guys use table or paragraphs
also did u guys get a sheet of correct perfomnce critrai and desiserd outcomes after u hnded in ur analysis. cos on the one i got there are errors like it says 'final costs must standout' instead of final totals??? man i hate it

any help i apreciated a lot
thnx good luck with urs
Reply 1
Microsoft Notepad is a plain text editor, or at least that's how I'd describe it.
how come your doing your coursework soooo late? aint the courseworks supposed to be in by now?
Reply 3
iceman_jondoe
how come your doing your coursework soooo late? aint the courseworks supposed to be in by now?

yep

thats what i was thkning too :confused:

you've got exams to worry about now

:smile: :wink:
Reply 4
ya thts is wat i thght
but me frst teacher ran away hlf way through trm one lol
and dis new guy is slow...
and it is tkin me 4ever every day till 3 in da morning and i hve exms 2 stdy for
hw did u guys do ur eval. also wat did u do abt errors in the mrk schme like final csts shld stnd out instead of fianl totals shld standout????:biggrin:
Reply 5
Do u guys happen to know anyone that handed in their courswork on LANCRE late and had marks deducted cos i am scared that, that is what is gonna happen to me CAN my teacher do that?? :confused:
Reply 6
im not abosultely sure if marks do get deducted

but i mean, it has to be handed in on time

i guess if your teacher was lazy then its really his faults if your marks do get deducted

but hope it doesnt happen

:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending