The Student Room Group

Big Brother and CBB Summer 2013 thread

Scroll to see replies

Definitely want dexter to get evicted and I'm pretty sure he will do! A lot of people don't like Gina and Sallie but they are all the coverage is focused on at the moment and the source of all the drama so I doubt either of them will go, people want to see all the bitchiness.

Feel sorry for Jemima because I seriously don't think what she said was racist, it was a matter of personal preference not racism which maybe she just didn't express clearly enough and it came across wrong; Gina made it look a lot worse than it was.

I want to see more of everyone! Hardly seen any of Callum, Charlie or Daley. Literally don't think I've even heard Callum speak and I think big brother needs to work on that!
Gina's vile, she made a decision to take offence and interpret Jemima's comment as racism. It was just a clumsy expression of personal preference, I don't see how that can be taken as racism. I also think it all came down to Gina looking for a reason to have a go and Jemima, I genuinely despise people like her.

By the way is anyone else getting bored of the People's Puppet? His acting is way too OTT and it's getting irritating. The constant apologising, feeling sorry for himself, sulking and isolating himself is seriously tedious, he needs to get a back bone. I sometimes feel that he looses his composure when put on the spot, a perfect example would be his nominations in the diary room, what a rubbish performance.

I hate Gina, but unless Dexter starts doing something of worth then I think he should go.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 62
Racism works both ways, I think Gina is the racist one
Reply 63
Aw Dexter D: He's so cute! "I've never had friends in my entire life. Friendship is the most important thing to me." And then he started crying omg. I didn't like him at the beginning but now he actually seems real compared to the arrogant person in his VT.
I also don't see the point of Michael. They could have hired a better actor at least who doesn't stay in bed all day. What is that really -_-
Original post by Aliyaa
Aw Dexter D: He's so cute! "I've never had friends in my entire life. Friendship is the most important thing to me." And then he started crying omg. I didn't like him at the beginning but now he actually seems real compared to the arrogant person in his VT.
I also don't see the point of Michael. They could have hired a better actor at least who doesn't stay in bed all day. What is that really -_-

I think that he's only lying in bed a lot of the time to throw the other housemates off the scent that he's an actor and it seems to be working... Sallie was quite certain he was an actor but said on tonight's episode that she doesn't think he is anymore because BB wouldn't pay for someone just to lie about in bed all day.
I dont see why everybody loves sam and the twins, Sam tries far too hard to appear as a lad and the twins probably get 15seconds air time of them declaring how they just want some meat or not to get involved every episode (excluding kissing sallie.. Bit jealous.)
Ofcourse theyre nice guys but theyre hillarious or funny i think its just the cute illusion of twin world; they need to show more tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 66
I was really pissed off at the fact Jemima got a warning, and I really can't stand Gina, but Jemima was looking to pick a fight with Gina since she walked in. Also, how pathetic was their arguement, Jemima just said the same thing over and over, and Gina just basically repeated what she'd said to Sallie previously :rolleyes: I found the whole chasing after each other around the house amusing though :tongue:

I don't really like any of them yet. I thought Sallie was going to be my favourite but I think she's just taken the whole "speaking her mind" thing a bit too far, there is a point where you should just stfu.
I don't think these people even know what racism actually even means
Jemima certainly doesn't seem like a racist, in the beginning I thought the conversation was completely harmless
But then when she was speaking to Gina and said something along the lines of "Obviously you wouldn't go for white guys" I found extremely ignorant, but racist? Not in the slightest.
Just goes to show how shallow Gina is to think that sort of thing would be classed as racist, has she never heard of Stephen Lawrence?
She is such a disgrace to my race
32minutes in... Sam gets a 1second clip! This guy clearly isnt boring :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bloody hell Hazel is fit!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope Gina is evicted tonight.
I wish it had been Gina who was evicted. Sallie was entertaining!

Am I the only one who also would've liked it if Michael had been allowed to stay as a proper housemate once the secret had been revealed? :frown:
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I wish it had been Gina who was evicted. Sallie was entertaining!

Am I the only one who also would've liked it if Michael had been allowed to stay as a proper housemate once the secret had been revealed? :frown:

Yeah! Pretty gutted he's been taken out, think the house will get pretty boring now..
Original post by hollieeilloh
Yeah! Pretty gutted he's been taken out, think the house will get pretty boring now..

I'm not so sure...there's still Dan, Jemima, Dexter (and Gina) who are feisty characters so I think there's still room for arguments. Plus BB will no doubt throw more spanners in the work since it's Secret and Lies afterall :smile:
Reply 74
Sallie is absolutely brilliant! She's entertainment and made that the best eviction show I've ever seen in my 6 or so years of watching the programme! Love how she destroyed that vicious crowd
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
Gina, Jemima, Wolfy and Dan need to be in there for the long run or else this will become a borefest. The moronic public need to stop getting rid of the best housemates
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 76
I love Gina, we have similar tastes with luxury
I found it so hard not to cry for Wolfie tonight. There was no need for 'least attractive' or 'least hygienic' housemate. That was bullying. I hope the people who voted in either category are ashamed of themselves. Wolfie's speech in particular got me welling up. You go girl! You show those bullies, and as well as doing it to get people accepted, do it for yourself as it will rocket your confidence after this nasty double blow.
Reply 78
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I found it so hard not to cry for Wolfie tonight. There was no need for 'least attractive' or 'least hygienic' housemate. That was bullying. I hope the people who voted in either category are ashamed of themselves. Wolfie's speech in particular got me welling up. You go girl! You show those bullies, and as well as doing it to get people accepted, do it for yourself as it will rocket your confidence after this nasty double blow.

That was cringey! Wolfie thought she was a William Wallace lol

Willpower is realpower
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

I doubt they were bullying but rather just voting on a poll.
It was upsetting yes but shes smart, i think the speech was to gain more of a following.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest