The Student Room Group

Health Care Assistant Interview on (Bank) HELP!:)

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I am in the same situation as some of you. I would like to know as a bank hca would we be given alot of cover/hours to do? As I was thinkin on doing my university placement at the hospital :smile: thanks
Reply 21
Original post by raheesaxox
Hi everyone, I am in the same situation as some of you. I would like to know as a bank hca would we be given alot of cover/hours to do? As I was thinkin on doing my university placement at the hospital :smile: thanks

Being a bank auxiliary means your hours are flexible, you work as and when you want shifts or as and when the hospital are short staffed and require you to work. The shifts are long but you can do both placement and work at the same time as i said because agency work is flexible :smile: have you also also applied at the QEHB?? Good luck :smile:
Thanks for your reply :smile:
I have to do 72hours of placement so I hope I can get that many hours by end of Dec lol. I have only applied for bank work as a hca, I will be having my induction and training in a few weeks, do you know what will be included in the induction and training?

Thanks again x
Reply 23
hello annie my name is tav and i need your help for job interview as healthcare assistant. if you can help me and very appreciate thks tav
I had an interview last last week for clinical support and got the job :smile: they asked me why I want the job, what transferable kill I had( read job spec) add words like observant, team work, great communication etc they asked what skills make a team... Say things like Knowing each other's jobs and strengths working to an agreed objective etc, they also asked about confidentiality and dealing with conflict, make sure you have questions to ask at the end and do research it pays off, trust me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Getting there
I had an interview last last week for clinical support and got the job :smile: they asked me why I want the job, what transferable kill I had( read job spec) add words like observant, team work, great communication etc they asked what skills make a team... Say things like Knowing each other's jobs and strengths working to an agreed objective etc, they also asked about confidentiality and dealing with conflict, make sure you have questions to ask at the end and do research it pays off, trust me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thsks for that
thks tav:smile:
Reply 26
Hi guys!!

I am about to start HCA bank next weekend and was thinking if you could help me with one thing..

Do you always get the shift when you need it?? Does it ever happen that you would like to work but there's nothing available?

I am working somewhere else at the moment and would like to quit to focusa on HCA but not sure if there will be job when I need it..

All answers will be highly appreciated x
Hi I went for interview in hospital I fail I’m so disappointed I very stress 3 x that happened to me I cry a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending