The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Shogo
It was 0.17, because you had to give It too 2 significant figures, and the number was 1.16666666 so 0.17

i did it to 3sf, so 0.167 - they should allow that too right?
Original post by bhamrambo
Exactly what i thought (:

How many marks would I have got for correct substitution in the equation and an answer of 0.2m ?
Reply 62
unofficial mark scheme anyone?
Reply 63
Original post by Shogo
It was 0.17, because you had to give It too 2 significant figures, and the number was 1.16666666 so 0.17

What question was that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What happens if you forgot to put the candidate signature but wrote everything else on the cover page?
Reply 65
Original post by robinfairy978
What happens if you forgot to put the candidate signature but wrote everything else on the cover page?

I would let the examinations officer in ur school know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by PropaneHorcrux
I redid my ray diagram in the last minute and didn't have time to draw in the normal :frown:
What was the answer to the last question?

I drew the ray diagram similar to this. Is this correct?Frame07.gif
can someone put up a unofficial mark scheme here
Original post by gooner987
What was that very last question all about? The one with the binary star thing?! I didn't understand it at all!

it was showing you three different red shifts. one was fow a fixed position star and the two binary stars were orbiting it, you had to use the redshift to explain how this was evidence.

basically the red shift of the fixed position star was in-between the red shift of the two binary stars(stars that orbit each other) so that proved the two binary stars were either side of the fixed position star. furthermore one of the binary stars showed red shift while the other showed blueshift so one was moving away from us while the other was moving closer to us, this meant the stars were orbiting each other and around the sun. -i thought it was a very hard question but i had revised this, it was a bit stupid to write all this for 3marks, i had the time so i thought i might aswell
The question on sperms was slightly confusing, I think I got full marks on the last question about stars...personally I think the exam was alright. Not really hard, I was expecting worse actually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
I made a load of silly errors on this paper. Was easy if you didn't catch yourself out.
Original post by Examconfused
I put the mobile phones have no direct contact with sperm?

I wrote other factors could affect sperm count, i.e Age. Some of my mates however, wrote rather disturbing answers. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Has anyone found the question paper or unofficial mark scheme for this paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
can someone plz put the unofficial markscheme for this paper plz
Reply 74
I need it by tomorrow morning....someone plz help me out with this
Reply 75
:tongue:
Reply 76
does anyone have the mark-scheme for physic unit 1 2013 or an unofficial mark-scheme thread
Yes and its right here
AQA-PH1HP-W-MS-JAN13.PDF
Reply 78
anyone got aqa p1 june 2013 mark scheme
anyone found the june p1 2013 unofficial markschem/ thread

Latest

Trending

Trending