The Student Room Group

Can we go to Disneyland Paris without an adult?

Im 17 years old and I want to go to Disney land paris with 3 other friends (also 17) in the summer.I've worked out that we will be able to get onto the Eurostar, however apparently we aren't allowed to stay in any hotel rooms without an 18+ year old. Is that true? Or does anyone know of any hotel in Disneyland or just on the outskirts that would accept Us?Thanks, Alex
Reply 1
Original post by Joanna-Marie :)
You need to have at least 1 person over the age of 18 to travel out of the country. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I didn't think you did? You can get on a plane under 18 alone and an adult meet you at the other side?
Reply 2
You need to have at least 1 person over the age of 18 to travel out of the country. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

No you don't
Original post by iJess
I didn't think you did? You can get on a plane under 18 alone and an adult meet you at the other side?

Original post by TenOfThem
No you don't

I'm guessing that the OP doesn't have someone waiting in Paris for them .. that was my point. Hence, they won't have an above 18 year old with them ..

No you don't, I've traveled internationally twice in the past 6 months, both times by myself and both when I was 17.
Reply 5
I'm guessing that the OP doesn't have someone waiting in Paris for them .. that was my point. Hence, they won't have an above 18 year old with them ..

Someone waiting?

They can travel without an 18 year old
I don't know if this will go for Disneyland Paris, but if the person that booked the hotel rooms was over 18, they're not going to check you for ID when you get there and probably wouldn't care, as long as you have the appropriate booking information.
When I was 17 and I stayed in a hotel room with my friends, I just got my Dad to pay for it beforehand.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Disneyland Paris accept under 18s but you have to get parental consent forms (only by fax, crazy right?) you then have to call their central booking office to book and mention you're under 18 and they ask for an adult to confirm booking on the phone :smile:
Be aware this process takes a while and i'm currently doing it! You can fly under 18 without adults or guides on the flight, but under 15 alone needs a guide from the flight and an adult to take them to the airport and meet them at the other side! Hope this helps! xox
Original post by DayniiNY
Disneyland Paris accept under 18s but you have to get parental consent forms (only by fax, crazy right?) you then have to call their central booking office to book and mention you're under 18 and they ask for an adult to confirm booking on the phone :smile:
Be aware this process takes a while and i'm currently doing it! You can fly under 18 without adults or guides on the flight, but under 15 alone needs a guide from the flight and an adult to take them to the airport and meet them at the other side! Hope this helps! xox

this is a year old now

Latest