The Student Room Group

would you trust a drug dealer????

would you trust a drug dealer???? and would they ever be loyal??????
my friend has a drug dealer boyfriend who has been in jail many times......
she loves him but im not too sure-what should she do?????????
Let her live her own life?
The heart wants what the heart wants.

She should do whatever she wants to do. You can't choose who you fall for.
Reply 3
she's 15 btw
She's a bit young :s-smilie: How old is he if he's been in jail "many times"?

Also what has he been in jail for? Just for possession, or for anything else? A guy who's been in jail for violence would be more of a concern to me than someone who's been in jail for possession.
Reply 5
Original post by desdemonata
She's a bit young :s-smilie: How old is he if he's been in jail "many times"?

Also what has he been in jail for? Just for possession, or for anything else? A guy who's been in jail for violence would be more of a concern to me than someone who's been in jail for possession.

jail for selling-whole fam does it
Good mate of mine has 'dealt' in the past, has a kid and is one of the soundest lads you'll ever meet...
Reply 7
Original post by 90pies an hour
Good mate of mine has 'dealt' in the past, has a kid and is one of the soundest lads you'll ever meet...

i have talked to him before and he says he cant change his life
Original post by dasolja123
jail for selling-whole fam does it

And how old is he?

Does he treat her right? Being a drug dealer doesn't necessarily mean being a bad person.
Reply 9
And how old is he?

Does he treat her right? Being a drug dealer doesn't necessarily mean being a bad person.

i think hes 18

he says he loves her aswell and he seems really sweet but i dont want her to get hurt-as she has been hurt before
Reply 10
You can just say all drug dealers are untrustworthy, I know a few, and I would entirely trust my life with them, I grew up with one, ive known the other 2 for 7 years. Drug dealers are human too :smile:
Original post by dasolja123
i think hes 18

he says he loves her aswell and he seems really sweet but i dont want her to get hurt-as she has been hurt before

How many times can he have been in jail if he's only 18? Assuming you're not talking about juvenile delinquent centres.

Just because she's been hurt before doesn't mean he will hurt her. Thinking like that is very damaging to relationships and encourages you to pass up a good thing out of fear.
Asides from an 18 year old really shouldn't be with a 15 year old (Though 16 not too bad), there are people that do deal drugs who are nice people, and then there are those that get involved with the whole "Lets fight over drugs and territory" thing. It really depends from person to person
Reply 13
im not really sure how he is as a person as ive only talked to him over bbm
he has a little sister though and he does everything for her and he beat up another guy who hurt his older sister....
Reply 14
How many times can he have been in jail if he's only 18? Assuming you're not talking about juvenile delinquent centres.

Just because she's been hurt before doesn't mean he will hurt her. Thinking like that is very damaging to relationships and encourages you to pass up a good thing out of fear.

probably juvy then-i think
he was also on probation but im not sure why
Reply 15
I totally trust my coke dealer he's never tried to rip me off and is a really decent and caring person.
Reply 16
Original post by Trent23
I totally trust my coke dealer he's never tried to rip me off and is a really decent and caring person.

i dont want her to get into drugs though
Reply 17
Not saying do drug just saying my dealer is a really nice person too
Reply 18
Original post by Trent23
Not saying do drug just saying my dealer is a really nice person too

does that mean she should be ok with it?-she says she can change him and stop him from doing drugs

Quick Reply

Latest