Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Damn. Wow that was easier than expected - note the sarcasm
Reply 21
Original post by BONG-
6a) 5 is not a solution
r

read my paper analysis!
Interesting, for the stuff I got wrong I may have got method marks but hoping to get close to in the 60s.
I reckon a lot of people did better than they thought they did
Reply 23
Original post by m4ths/maths247
Good effort Arsey.
Ditto the answers (other than 6a as x cant be 5) :smile:

:wink:

Yeah I noticed a while ago and made that point in my paper analysis.

What did you think of the paper?
Reading Arseys post has calmed me down so much! Thanks a lot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got around 55/75 definitely better than i thought !!
Reply 26
Thank you so much. Went better than expected, got around 53/75 i.e. big improvement on what I thought I would get i.e 0. Nice grade boundaries please.
Thank you so much arsey!!!! can not believe I got 8. c, correct :smile: But for part b, I put the negative value, (maybe she was running backwards lol, owh well) And im sure I got method marks on 3)a. So hopefully I did get into the 90ums area :biggrin: I hope C4 will be nicer
Reply 28
I didn't do this paper but looking at it now, I'm glad this wasn't in January. Still, it's not impossible, just required a lot more thinking.

I'm sure there's nothing to worry about either, grade boundaries are bound to drop, so everyone will do find :smile:

Original post by Padouken
Kate, walk straight next time? That way us morons can work with squares and rectangles. Cheers.

This made me laugh xD
Reply 29
Counted ~45/75, was hoping for better, but ****, that may be my spot for university gone though. Unless I can pull an amazing mark out in C4.
Reply 31
Dropped 29 marks :frown: That's my A out of the window!!
Reply 32
Hi arsey, why would this mean that c4 is going to be nicer? :s thanks for the upload :smile:
Reply 33
It's nice to see somebody with sense talking sense. Thankyou, Arsey.
Reply 34
**** me i did awful in that, was secretly hoping for 100ums in c3 and 80ums in C4 but i doubt i've even got 60. What a shambles. I think it disgraceful some pupils sat the easier paper - edexcel should be ashamed.
I'm going to go away and cry.
Reply 36
Original post by yaboy
MAKE 55marks for a 100ums!!!

That would be a dream come true :smile: But remember Edexcel don't make dreams come true! They are a living NIGHTMARE!
Arsey, do you think they will do a resit for this paper? :confused:
Reply 38
I did 7/sin(-73) and got 25. Im such a tool. If an A is 50 marks I will jump out of my window
Reply 39
Definately dropped 29 marks. That tan question completely brought my confidence down making the rest of the paper much harder for me as I lost motivation but taking a second glance at it , it was an okay paper although it was fairly hardertthan the previous June editions of C3 :frown: my spot in university is gone :'(

Latest

Trending

Trending