The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

When is everyone moving in?

When are you planning to move in? Saturday and Sunday are delegated for the move in, but how many are going to show up on Saturday? Is the first day completely desolate or is it common for students to move in on right away and start activities.

I will be flying in from overseas and will therefore plan to arrive as soon as possible for safty reasons.
Reply 1
Original post by Boccard
When are you planning to move in? Saturday and Sunday are delegated for the move in, but how many are going to show up on Saturday? Is the first day completely desolate or is it common for students to move in on right away and start activities.

I will be flying in from overseas and will therefore plan to arrive as soon as possible for safty reasons.

I'll definitely be aiming for the Saturday.
Will be getting a boat from Northern Ireland over, then a long drive up to Dundee.

I'd rather be there before the majority of my flat to get settled in then meet others as they arrive.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
I'm moving in on Sunday after a 250 mile drive from England. I would move in on Saturday but it's my dad's birthday then and I don't really want to do that to him. Is anybody else's parent coming to help them move in?
Reply 3
I'll probably arrive early, Thursday or Friday because I have to fly in too and there are no flights from around here every day.
Reply 4
I'm hoping to move in on the Saturday, but my dad is working that day and my mum's car won't be able to fit all the luggage - and for obvious reasons, he'd like to be there when I move. I only live down the road from Dundee (40/50 miles or so,) but at the moment, it seems like it'll be Sunday. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest