The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

starting plymouth uni in sept 2013

Anyone starting adult nursing in 2013 and wanna change there placement lol ??
Reply 1
Yes :/ I got given Yeovil, do you know if there is anything they will do about it?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
yes!! i have torbay, needed plymouth :frown:
Reply 3
I have Exeter. Wanted Plymouth or Torbay :frown:
Help has a anyone got Cornwall ,locality as i have been given north Devon and i live in truro.

I am doing the nursing degree adult 2013
Original post by dondon01
Anyone starting adult nursing in 2013 and wanna change there placement lol ??

what area did you get i need cornwall i have north devon
Reply 6
I have Exmouth lol if you know anyone who would like this placement i am looking for Plymouth or Torbay or Exeter x
Reply 7
I have Torbay, but live in North Cornwall, need Cornwall or North Devon or Plymouth -

I have emailed the hosttrust email and heard nothing back yet -
although someone told me that the placements don't start until 6th January 2014 so there should be time to sort it out.

I would have to drive 4 hours a day, do they really want exceptionally tired student nurses on duty?!!!!
Original post by Mrs Wood

I would have to drive 4 hours a day, do they really want exceptionally tired student nurses on duty?!!!!

same for me, 3 hours round trip on my scooter if i can afford one in time, either that or 4 hours round trip on a train or bus! at this rate there will be no student nurses as i only know of a handful of people who are actually happy with their placement! and for those of us with children it's even worse! x
Reply 9
I have been given Taunton and Somerset. I live in Brixham so would like a Torbay placement if anyone wants to swap with me. Sarah x
Reply 10
Original post by Mrs Wood
I have Torbay, but live in North Cornwall, need Cornwall or North Devon or Plymouth -

I have emailed the hosttrust email and heard nothing back yet -
although someone told me that the placements don't start until 6th January 2014 so there should be time to sort it out.

Hi, I live in Torbay and have been given north Devon, I will happily swap with you??
Reply 11
i live in Torbay but have been given north devon.. anyone want to swap!
Reply 12
Has anyone been given Cornwall as a placement area? I live in Penzance and been given North Devon. :s
Reply 13
How popular is psychology at plymouth

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending