The Student Room Group

Aqa chem5 help!!!!!!!!

I have begun official past papers for chemistry unit 5 (I've completed past questions from other resources and even the NT textbook), but I am completely failing to understand what the questions are asking of me.

I understand the content well, so I tend to get the gist of what the questions are asking, but aside from calculations, definitions and anything else that is memorised, I'm still getting everything wrong! At worst I don't even know what some questions are going on about!

HELP!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to hit the A*/A :confused::cry:
Reply 1
bump bump bump
Reply 2
Original post by Waggaw
I have begun official past papers for chemistry unit 5 (I've completed past questions from other resources and even the NT textbook), but I am completely failing to understand what the questions are asking of me.

I understand the content well, so I tend to get the gist of what the questions are asking, but aside from calculations, definitions and anything else that is memorised, I'm still getting everything wrong! At worst I don't even know what some questions are going on about!

HELP!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to hit the A*/A :confused::cry:

I've not done chem 5 so can't help too much but you would be better of posting in http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=130 so you can get the help you need :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending