The Student Room Group

Another question on texting :D

Short version: me and my ex broke up. In a fwb situation, but treating it like more of a relationship in the sense of: taking me out, lots of cuddling and kisses ect. Anyway, im always the one to text him first to see when we are meeting and stuff, I don't mind.. I just want him to put some effort in considering we are also meant to be friends. I want to text him, but then I feel like im going to annoy him, but ive been thinking... should I even be feeling like this? surely I should be able to text whenever as we are still friends? So my question is: can I text whenever I want or is there some rule im not aware of? :biggrin: I just don't want to annoy and want him to text me first to just show hes bothered a bit.. thanks guys :smile:
Reply 1
There's no "rule" but don't expect (because most people don't) him to reply straight away. Maybe if you don't get an answer after a day or two, text again?
I don't know about you, but I get seriously bored if someone stops texting back. And I give up. If they can't be bothered to put in the time to reply to a simple text, they're not worth it honestly.

These "texting rules" are so stupid honestly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending