The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

unconditional offer

Hi, I just recently send my results to the university I firmed and chose as an insurance. I do meet my conditions, just wanted to know how long would it take to give an unconditional offer.
Reply 1
It would depend how long it takes them to process the information. But if you meet the conditions then you're definitely in so you can start making plans now. Congratulations!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by devika_deez
Hi, I just recently send my results to the university I firmed and chose as an insurance. I do meet my conditions, just wanted to know how long would it take to give an unconditional offer.

heey,i'm in the same situation as you, i sent my results off to warwick last tuesday on the 18th, i rang them up on monday and they said they should get back to me by the end of this week.
Reply 3
i've just received my offer earlier this evening. but i had to ring them twice this week to make sure they were processing it, once on monday and one this morning. So i'd say maybe u should ring up and check.
Reply 4
That's great! Thank you. I also received my unconditional offer a week ago, just before I was going to give the university a call. :smile: Now waiting for my CAS since I'm an international student :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest