The Student Room Group

EDL's Tommy Robinson lost for words (i.e gets owned)

http://youtu.be/KB7XaPT71eg?t=14m10s

Mr. Akala knows what kind of person he is speaking to.

Scroll to see replies

Him and the EDL need to get wiped out, bunch of thugs hellbent on causing trouble.
Original post by Rock Fan
Him and the EDL need to get wiped out, bunch of thugs hellbent on causing trouble.

If we get rid of the EDL, we'd have to get rid of the Infidels, the National Front, the British Patriots Society, the Casuals...as well as Islam4UK and all the nutters on the other side of the spectrum. :s-smilie:
The Muslim Defence League are also very bad. Their Facebook page pretty much glorifies Islamic terrorism.
so so proud of Akala. put that bitch in his place! I honestly can't stand that EDL leader ugh. He's so stubborn and can't even accept that he is a racist&facist son of a bitch. how ignorant can one man be??? All he does is get all those drunk racist on the streets and cause havoc. yes extreme terrorism needs to stop but you ain't doing nothing about it by marching on the streets shouting EDL???
Reply 5
I don't get what his point was, was I supposed to watch all of it? :s-smilie:

He gave an anecdote about racism in the police force and pointed out that Robinson had not heard the soldier's name. I didn't know the guy's name, and I imagine most others wouldn't either. Does that say something about me? :s-smilie:
i seen this, love akala
What is this ****? It's like a cheap Question Time.
Reply 8
Robinson was steamrollered as usual by an audience in complete denial about Labour's multicultural experiment.

You'd have thought the Woolwhich attack -where the attackers were screaming "Allahu Akbur" and quoting passages from the Qur'an- may have made them question their assumptions about Islam in the UK, but no, Robinson is still the bad guy and anyone who criticises Islam is a "RACIST!!". Fools.
Original post by chefdave
Robinson was steamrollered as usual by an audience in complete denial about Labour's multicultural experiment.

You'd have thought the Woolwhich attack -where the attackers were screaming "Allahu Akbur" and quoting passages from the Qur'an- may have made them question their assumptions about Islam in the UK, but no, Robinson is still the bad guy and anyone who criticises Islam is a "RACIST!!". Fools.

Islamic extremism is a minority attitude within British Muslims - and don't be ****ing stupid Robinson and that entire group are a hotpot of Neo-Nazism, Xenophobia and idiocy. This is what happens when cousins marry

Frankly, I find extremism from both white British and Muslims to be unacceptable. What makes the EDL worse, however, is that they don't like anyone who's not British? At all. It's pure xenophobia and jingoism.
Reply 10
Original post by Calllu-m
Islamic extremism is a minority attitude within British Muslims - and don't be ****ing stupid Robinson and that entire group are a hotpot of Neo-Nazism, Xenophobia and idiocy. This is what happens when cousins marry

Frankly, I find extremism from both white British and Muslims to be unacceptable. What makes the EDL worse, however, is that they don't like anyone who's not British? At all. It's pure xenophobia and jingoism.

Only a minority of drunk drivers actually kill someone but we still put a blanket ban on drink driving.

Islam is an irrational ideology based upon 7th century Arabian imperialism. Even if it's only a minority that follow the Prophet's teaching to the letter and use terror on disbelievers it still needs condemning for being anti-science, regressive and useless. We certainly shouldn't be welcoming this nonsense into the UK with open arms under the guise of diversity. Robinson is one of the few men with the balls to say this yet all 'tolerant' liberals want to do is scream racist at him.
(edited 10 years ago)
Only a minority of drunk drivers actually kill someone but we still put a blanket ban on drink driving.

Islam is an irrational ideology based upon 7th century Arabian imperialism. Even if it's only a minority that follow the Prophet's teaching to the letter and use terror on disbelievers it still needs condemning for being anti-science, regressive and useless. Robinson is one of the few men with the balls to do this yet all 'tolerant' liberals want to do is scream racist at him.

*******s, you can't compare as all drunk driving has the potential to harm, whereas not every aspect of Islam has the potential to harm.

You can argue the same for almost every religion. Have you, or have you not seen the Westboro Baptist Church ? Or any other radical Christian group. Robinson is a racist - he has said outright that he doesn't like foreigners.
Tommy got finished off.
He's so outspoken. When it isn't even his turn to speak he'll make a passing comment. Arrogan ****
From the people who brought you the answer dodging nonsense Question Time comes a slightly more mentally retarded version, where still no-one justifies their opinion and think they have credibility to talk on television.
Reply 15
Original post by Calllu-m
*******s, you can't compare as all drunk driving has the potential to harm, whereas not every aspect of Islam has the potential to harm.

You can argue the same for almost every religion. Have you, or have you not seen the Westboro Baptist Church ? Or any other radical Christian group. Robinson is a racist - he has said outright that he doesn't like foreigners.

Right, different religions have their respective problems. So given that you accept this (but only when Christianity is involved it seems) why do you insist on crying "racist" whenever Robinson points out the flaws inherent in Islam? If the Westboro Baptist Church was representative of Christianity as a whole would you want millions of Christians entering the UK spouting their bigoted nonsense? No. Well the same is true with Islam and Robinson is no racist for defending the national interest.
To be honest she made herself look just as stupid as him.
I mean Tommy Robinson seems to go on like all Muslims are violent thugs, and within the first minute one says he should be blown up with anthrax and she justified death threats against him and his innocent family. Just seemingly making him appear correct.
Plus everything was obviously aimed against him, every person in the room was just seemingly calling him racist but never answered the question why despite him asking it over 10 times. It was no way a balanced debate when the whole room was clearly designed to be against him.

I'm no supporter of him, but that whole thing was really just a joke.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
If the Westboro Baptist Church was representative of Christianity as a whole would you want millions of Christians entering the UK spouting their bigoted nonsense?

Al Qaeda/Al-Muhajiroun aren't representatives of Islam, and we don't have millions of muslims entering the UK preaching it's viewpoints. I fail to see your point.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Snagprophet
From the people who brought you the answer dodging nonsense Question Time comes a slightly more mentally retarded version, where still no-one justifies their opinion and think they have credibility to talk on television.

LOL I was watching this show for 10mins, thought it was the worst debating I'd ever seen.
Reply 19
Tommy Robinson get a job!

I hope you see this tommy I know your on tsr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending