Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
They are, I always have to spend at least £40 on mine. Bras are so pricey ha

WOAHHH!!! that's a lot of money for one bra:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Reply 43
36F gurlsssss

:teeth:
Original post by Hilz14
WOAHHH!!! that's a lot of money for one bra:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have to get them custom made. Because shops don't make my size, which is why I made this thread, to see if there's anyone else
Reply 45
Well that was shocking.
Always wore 32A, with the exception of 1 bra which is 32B.
Just measured myself and I'm either a 28DD or 30DD :|
Original post by Gotzz
Well that was shocking.

Yeah most people find that. They're really shocked by their bra size. 30DD luckily is still able to be found in stores! I think they stock them in Debenhams :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Gotzz
Well that was shocking.

LOOOOOOOL i usually wear a B went to Debenhams and they told me im an F:confused::confused:
Original post by Hilz14
LOOOOOOOL i usually wear a B went to Debenhams and they told me im an F:confused::confused:

Cup size depends on back size.

http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search?band=&cup=F&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search

Look at these Fs on various bands, it's not that big.
32DD
30FF.

I haven't measured myself using your guide but I get 'measured' at Bravissimo, which is more about testing different bras. In general I am a 30FF but in some brands/styles I am even a 32E!
Original post by Ice_Queen
30FF.

I haven't measured myself using your guide but I get 'measured' at Bravissimo, which is more about testing different bras. In general I am a 30FF but in some brands/styles I am even a 32E!

My guide's the same as what bravissimo use. They do it by eye because they're trained but it uses the same basic stuff. Just trying to make sure no one's adding inches!
Reply 52
Just measured myself and i am a 26G according to this but obs 26 doesn't exsist so i guess 28G?
Original post by mackie0088
Just measured myself and i am a 26G according to this but obs 26 doesn't exsist so i guess 28G?

You can either custom order 26G from a company called Ewa Michalak, or you'd be a 28FF. Bands and cups are relative, so basically, 26G - 28FF - 30F - 32E -34DD etc. But it's not recommended to go up more than one band size.
32 DD or 30E. or dependent on what store 30DD it can be difficult finding "nice" bras that fit because it seems the bigger bras with the smaller band sizes seem to be frumpy looking. Anyone else noticed this? It's harder with the 30E.
Original post by SophieSmall
32 DD or 30E. or dependent on what store 30DD it can be difficult finding "nice" bras that fit because it seems the bigger bras with the smaller band sizes seem to be frumpy looking. Anyone else noticed this? It's harder with the 30E.

If you buy from specific full bust brands, you can get nice ones :smile: They're so expensive though, mine cost me £40
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
If you buy from specific full bust brands, you can get nice ones :smile: They're so expensive though, mine cost me £40

Full bust brands? And £40? :/ that's like my food allowance for two weeks.
Original post by SophieSmall
Full bust brands? And £40? :/ that's like my food allowance for two weeks.

There are specific brands that make bras in 28-40 backs for cups above D, but they are usually £30 at least. Mine are £40 usually, because there's only one brand that works for my size.
I'm a 30B, so not that big but most places start at 32B so it's really annoying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miss O.C.D
I had been wearing a 34B for years.

Went to Victoria's Secret and found out I'm a 32D. They feel marvellous! It's not too hard to find my size around though.

Victoria's secret are really bad at measuring! They measure over your bust! Try measuring yourself and see, you'll usually find you're another size...

Latest

Trending

Trending