The Student Room Group

british history aqa - please help, i am in a state of utter desperation

I have left the majority of my notes on the Great War at school and I have no idea what I'm doing! Does anyone do this topic at school - I think it's the impact of the Great War i.e. Lloyd George - state intervention to protect the Home front -> decline of the Libs. PLEASE HELP! I will be forever indebted to whoever can outline what I need to know and possibly even provide notes.
Reply 1
hey im doing as aqa 1895-1918 british
the key question regarding the war is "In what wats did the first world war initiate or accelerate social cultural and economic change"
would provide notes if i had them..haha! but its quite a simpe question as you just need to look at the war effects on politics, role of women, social class, economy, moral beliefs etc etc
the way i would revise is take each of these aspects e.g. political and think of everything that happened e.g. decline of liberal, rise of labour and define what happened and then analyse whether this 'change' was initiated or accelerated...in my opinion the war acclerated everything but if anyone else has other views it would be good to hear them.
hope we are doing the same spec, otherwise all what i have written will not be of any use haha! xxx
Reply 2
nope we are doing the same! thank you SO MUCH! it's people like you who restore my faith in humanity...good luck for weds

Latest

Trending

Trending