The Student Room Group

Super skinny jeans for men?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JennaEmBee
It looks odd to me. If a guy's jeans are tighter than mine, I'd feel weird. Personally though I just don't think it suits a man, or the type of man I would think would make a partner as evidenced by my fiancé, total macho bloke, doesn't give a **** about brands and would never spend money on clothes unless he has literally ran out haha, covered in tattoos and weighs 16 stone. If he put skinnys on I would pee myself laughing

Im not fussed on materialistic/fashionable/trendy guys, I like 'em rough. But plenty of girls do.

Your fiancée sounds like the antithesis of me. I weigh literally half that (despite being almost 18 :redface: ), spend quite a lot on clothes, would never get a tattoo and have a borderline nerd-like interest in maths and economics. So yeah, I'm not going to attempt to pull of the 'total macho bloke' look... Again though, each to their own :colondollar:
Original post by JRChapman
Your fiancée sounds like the antithesis of me. I weigh literally half that (despite being almost 18 :redface: ), spend quite a lot on clothes, would never get a tattoo and have a borderline nerd-like interest in maths and economics. So yeah, I'm not going to attempt to pull of the 'total macho bloke' look... Again though, each to their own :colondollar:

Well you can pretty much pull off any style of clothing, he is quite restricted due to his size. To be honest he is the antithesis of me lol nobody would have ever paired us together. I come home talking about language acquisition and the limitations in theories and the complexities of language and he's like "yeah? Cool. I had a banging **** today like literally it touched the water".

Makes for a fun relationship though haha
Reply 22
Skinny jeans >
Reply 23
Slim fit jeans are better IMO. Get a nice fit, whilst providing your balls with sufficient room to breathe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by igloo1
If the guy has some muscle on his legs, they can look good.

If a guy has some muscle on his legs he won't be able to get them on.

I've tried slim jeans in the past that have looked like they've been sprayed on. Horrifically uncomfortable.
Reply 25
I understand slim fit, but super skinny. It's doesn't look good, it's really feminine and will make you look like a fag. No one would take you seriously. Just because people consider it fashionable doesn't mean it actually is. I guess next you'll wear leopard print leggings like lil wayne. Keep your integrity and manliness for the sake of humanity.

I like these-15.5cm jeans
I don't have an opinion on them. Personally I don't think they look good. I think straight leg and slim fit are just fine.
Reply 28
Slim fit over skinnies pls.
That said, I can't even get in my slims anymore. Weight gain ftl.
completely depends on body shape
Reply 30
too gay :smile:)
Skinny jeans on a guy look stupid. Men are meant to be bigger/more muscular than a woman.
Reply 32
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33
I wear a mixture of skinny/slim jeans from top man. The skinny ones I bought are the 'stretch skinny' fit. They're by far the comfiest jeans I own and I have quite muscular legs (used to play rugby/squats in the gym). Personally I have a bit of an rock/fashionable style, would pair them with high top converse, leather jacket etc
Heres funny,and I'm really posting this for no other reason than to make you smile ( assuming your still 'half' interested in this riveting subject umpteen years on ) ..... just happened to be googling for my second pair of 'spray ons' and inadvertently pulled up trillions of 'young things' seriously engaged in deep and meaningful discussion on spray on verses, supper skinny bla bla.
Well, Im a big fan of Topman 'Superspray' and am loving them, particularly with my Converse high tops and future fetish jacket !

Oh, forgot to mention. I'm a sixty one year old / fourteen stone bloke and I absolutely love clubbing at E.D.M. night spots ( Electronic dance music if you're up to speed ! ) ... love & peace.
Reply 35
the body is right skinny jeans are very sexy, men and women, Men are not generally
Reply 36
continuing...men and women with the right body look fantastic though men beyond student age are not normally wearing them. I am 61, wear them on occasion but my wife does not like them.

Quick Reply

Latest