The Student Room Group

Mill Hill County School

So I've been given a conditional offer to Mill Hill County School and like, have a few more questions:

-Is it generally diverse?
-Is it easy to make friends? Because, I'll be kind of new..
-Is the 15 minute walk for REAL:frown:
-Are the teachers generally helpful and all?

Thanks!
Those questions are really vague. There's no definitive answer to "Is it easy to make friends" because the answer isn't going to be much different to MHCHS than in any other school. Same thing goes for "are the teachers helpful", because it will depend on which student you ask and which subjects you're taking. As in all schools, there are some great teachers and some not so great teachers. MHCHS is a very good school though, assuming you don't mind the strictness and the head's traditional approach to things.
(edited 10 years ago)
I go to Mill Hill County High and yes I'd say it is a pretty diverse school. Making friends I say it easy in the school everybody fits into some group and all the new people I've seen have found friends quickly. The 15 minutes walk depends where you're coming but you do have to walk up a Hill hence the name Mill HILL County. The teachers bit is pretty much what Chlorophile said you have a lot of really good teachers but you can get some bad teachers. What year will you be in?
Reply 3
I'll be in year 12:smile:

do you know if a lot of people drop their conditional offers after being offered a place?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending