The Student Room Group

I need help please

I've been accepted for a one year foundation diploma course at Solihull college which is suppose to be a level 3/4 course, how do I go about applying for £3,000 which is required for the course as I'm over 24 & maintenance loans to cover the fees for books, travel etc?
Original post by Jahvinci
I've been accepted for a one year foundation diploma course at Solihull college which is suppose to be a level 3/4 course, how do I go about applying for £3,000 which is required for the course as I'm over 24 & maintenance loans to cover the fees for books, travel etc?

Go onto the student finance website, and you may also want to give them a phone call to explain your situation and to double check that you can get funding.

Assuming the answer is yes you can then fill out an application form on the student finance website.
Original post by Jahvinci

What course was this? Cos £3,000 is alot of money and now I'm worried about being accepted in case I can't afford it! :s-smilie:
Couldn't you do this course get a distinction, then apply for a Russell group uni? I've seen someone who did one year at Kingston uni, then went onto Nottingham to study philosophy & economics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending