The Student Room Group

AS OCR History paper (this coming wed)

I am taking the OCR AS History paper this coming wednesday and I was wondering, on the revolutionary Britain paper (the one on Pitt and Liverpool) will there always be ONE question on Pitt and ONE question on Liverpool or will there be 2 questions on Pitt for example and none on Liverpool???? If so, would it be right to revise just Pitt or just Liverpool to save me time, so that i can revise on the other sections of the history course e.g. Nazi Germany. Or would you not advise that???? :confused:
Reply 1
I am not doing coursework! :confused: I need 2 no about the revolutionary exam questions!! :mad:
Reply 2
There's 1 Pitt, 1 Liverpool. You can technically get away with that - I was far more confident on Pitt, so that's the question I did - but if your chosen area has a pig of a question, you've ****ed yourself over (and rightly so).
Reply 3
Well in the paper today there wasn't 1 Pitt and 1 Liverpool!! They were both Liverpool questions!! :frown: But luckily i had revised one of the topics on the Liverpool section as well as revising the 2 Pitt sections!

Latest

Trending

Trending