The Student Room Group

Help with advanced higher modern studies essay

hi I am hoping someone could help me. I have just started the advanced higher modern studies course and our first topic is law and order. We have just been given out our first essay for homework and I am completely stuck. I was wondering if anyone could give me maybe a layout order for my essay. I was also wondering if the whole essay has to full of contemporary examples and if so what would be an example of this. It has to be 7-8 pages long and I am in desperate need of help. thank you

p.s the essay question is "The principle of equality continues to underpin the rule of law in the UK. Discuss."
Reply 1
Anyone who has any advice to offer at all would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
disscuss about wht is equality and its origin . mention about the problem exist in common law . the footage of equality . how does equality exist in law todays law n act as the based as todays law . provide example such freezing order . try to refer to your textbook index in figuring out the answer . i donot know much bout it but hope it help ! gud luck in attempting your question .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Oh thank you so much, I shall use the tips you've given me. Think I know what I'm doing now ha ha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending