The Student Room Group

Do I have AS levels?

I'm currently doing a BTEC national certificate which I am currently at and expect to get DD which is 240 UCAS points. This is enough to get me onto some courses but some of my prefered uni's require 260-280.
In the past I attempted A levels but dropped out before completing the full A2 but I believe I may have completed some AS levels (so long ago I can't remember)
Lots of digging around has unearthed some documents that I believe may be AS certificates but I'm not totally sure. I'm not sure if these can be used to bump my UCAS points up to the figure I need as I am told you can't combine new and old qualifications.
So to sum up, are the photographs attached evidence of having AS levels and can these combined with the BTEC I will complete in 2014 despite the AS levels being 6 years old?
I will be applying to start in 2014 so I just need be sure what's possible and isn't before setting my heart on somewhere I can't go. Sorry for the dumb question.
Reply 1
I can't see the pictures clearly, but not all unis will accept points from several AS Levels. You'd need to contact them to check if your qualifications would be acceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending