The Student Room Group

OCR F295 20th June 2013

So is anyone on here sitting this exam tomorrow?

We can discuss on here post-exam.
Reply 1
Yes I am, just decided to cram in some last minute revision for it. I got a C in January so I figured I could do better than that, not a particularly difficult exam just mention plenty of motivational theorists etc.
Reply 2
Original post by MGNurse
Yes I am, just decided to cram in some last minute revision for it. I got a C in January so I figured I could do better than that, not a particularly difficult exam just mention plenty of motivational theorists etc.

Yeah that's what I'm doing too. I was a mark or two off a B, a bit of a disappointment seeing as I got 95% in the mock :rolleyes:
Hi, I am sitting this exam tomorrow for the first time, our school does the last two exams the other way around. Any advice?
Reply 4
Original post by hannahlou1994
Hi, I am sitting this exam tomorrow for the first time, our school does the last two exams the other way around. Any advice?

Use plenty of theorists in your answers and make sure to link things to motivation and or productivity then mention profitability where possible.
Original post by MGNurse
Use plenty of theorists in your answers and make sure to link things to motivation and or productivity then mention profitability where possible.

thanks, I'll bare that in mind :smile:
Reply 6
Been revising hard for this exam but I always seem too get a bad grade due too bad evaluation.

Anybody got any tips on how to hit High level 4's and 3's?
Original post by Indaa
Been revising hard for this exam but I always seem too get a bad grade due too bad evaluation.

Anybody got any tips on how to hit High level 4's and 3's?

If you read this in time,

Level 3 is advantages and disadvantages :smile:

Usually you will get evaluation point if you give a judgement. E.g TNA is good... TNA is bad.. therefore I think that the business should implement it because...

Also if you put in about short term and long term that usually helps bump it up to L4. E.g increased ST costs but in the LT it will save them money :smile:

hope this helps :smile:
Reply 8
How did everyone find it? I thought the paper was quite nice although I made a silly mistake on the maths question and wasn't sure about the question on eheter EOFL should employ from the local community, I only mentioned discrimination in my conclusion and think they may have wanted more of this although my other analysis I think was good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't think it was too bad, I quite enjoyed it :smile: Although it was my last exam so every time I looked at the clock all I kept thinking was 'as soon as this is finished I'm free!' aha :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending