The Student Room Group

Drama and Theatre Studies at Chester Uni?!

Hey, i was wondering if anyone on here might be doing Drama and Theatre Studies at Chester Uni in September 2013? i thought it'd be good to connect with people who might be in my class! :smile:
Helloo, I should be doing Drama and Theatre Studies at Chester in September :smile: Which audition day did you go to?
Reply 2
Hey!!!! I went to the one on Wednesday 20th February what about you? Where else are you thinking of going to? Xx:smile:
Oh cool :smile: I went on the 18th so I won't have met you ahaha, chester is my only place but I really love the uni :smile: how about you? Xx
Reply 4
Oh right, i guess not then and Chester is my firm choice and the MMU is my insurance. They both have the same entry points (280 UMS)but Chester want BBC and the MMU only want the points. I'm so looking forward to going! So are you doing single honours drama and theatre? x
Ahh I never looked into MMU, silly really as I live pretty close to Manchester ahaha. Yes I am and I'm really excited too! The course looks really good :smile: have you had your accommodation pack yet? xx
Reply 6
I know, the course looks ace and I hope we get to go abroad to teach drama!!!!!! Nope, I've decided to stay living at home. I only actually live about a 20 minute train journey away. (Crewe, you've probably never heard of it!) So yeah, I'm gonna commute everyday, at least this way I can stay near my family and my boyfriend. What about you? How's everything going with your student accommodation? I take it from your last post you've decided to live in halls? I'll come bunk with you if I can't be arsed to go home!!!!! :wink: xxx
Reply 7
Also, this is everything you really need to know about me (Melissa Jayne Fletcher): I love my family. I have one older brother and a gorgeous 4 year old nephew (Hayden and Jake), my parents are divorced and have been for about 12 years (Fay and Steve, my step-dad is also called Steve and my dad's girlfriend is called Michelle). My boyfriend of 3 and a half years is great and I love him to bits (Callum). I'm 18 years old, live in Sydney, Crewe. I'm quite outgoing...(Ccode word for loud and talks too much!) I work at a BP petro station and I love movies, animals (Our house is like a zoo! we have 3 dogs and 3 cats) and food... Especially food! I went to Shavington High School and I've just finished at South Cheshire College, doing 3 a-levels: Drama and Theatre Studies, Psychology and English Language. There, I think that's mostly it!

Quick Reply

Latest