The Student Room Group

Greggs Interview

I have an interview at greggs next week, I was just wondering if anyone has been through this and has any tips or advice? Just want to know what kind of things to prepare to answer, what to wear etc. Thank you in advance! :bigsmile:
Original post by shaniceholly1995
I have an interview at greggs next week, I was just wondering if anyone has been through this and has any tips or advice? Just want to know what kind of things to prepare to answer, what to wear etc. Thank you in advance! :bigsmile:

Hi Shanice,

I haven't been for a Greggs interview but I imagine it'll be relatively informal. I'd wear something smart casual.

Make sure you're clued up on the products available and the history of the company, and have a think about general customer service and hygiene as I imagine they will ask questions based around that :smile:
Try to mention that you are efficient, that you are speedy at getting tasks done. I wouldn't imagine Gregg's would care that much about your personality. They're not really heavily emphasizing customer service.
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you both!
Interview is tomorrow, fingers crossed!
heyy :smile: how did the interview go?

i'm applying for a job in Greggs atm too, what sort of questions did they ask at the interview?

Hope you get the job!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending