The Student Room Group

Pork-laced Bullets Designed To Send Muslims Straight ‘To Hell'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Title made me burst out laughing.
It's a bit like the golden bullets to kill Cybermen. Lol.
...blood transfusions are permitted.
Reply 23
Original post by Iqbal007
:rofl: I can definitely see the stupidity of that company, can't believe they even have a license to manufacture such crap and make false advertisement :rofl:

However, I'm kinda scared that there's going to be some dumbass who's going to buy a few rounds and actually go around shooting Muslims for the sake of :confused:

they are definitely jewish company!
Original post by IdeasForLife
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/pork-laced-bullets-designed-to-send-muslims-straight-to-hell_n_3480150.html

Made me laugh as a Muslim, these idiots clearly don't understand how the going to hell thing in Islam works. Also I doubt they'll get the chance to use these bullets so waste of money

Let's face it, it's ammunition for rednecks. It's ammo for Fox news watching, Ted Nugent worshipping, sister humping, toothless rednecks.
Original post by cosimakarateman
only at times of 'severe necessity' and also who from and where to it goes has to be considered by an imam or the like. its the same as pork, muslims can actually eat pork, at times of 'severe necessity'

Yes, I often get blood transfused for the lulz.... :rolleyes:

I'm a donor myself... (Muslim)

Original post by g4adaffi
they are definitely jewish company!

I sure hope this is sarcasm, considering the fact that Jews can't eat pork too

EDIT: I do like the bit about "eating or getting hit by pork" :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
Yes, I often get blood transfused for the lulz.... :rolleyes:

I'm a donor myself... (Muslim)

I assume you don't mean you don't mean you don't hold a donor card - because donating organs again is something muslims prohibited
Original post by ckingalt
In their defense, the idea of a bullet that sends someone to hell is as stupid as the idea of a suicide vest that sends someone to paradise.

Actually one of the best things I've read on TSR for a while.

Muslims laugh at the beliefs of others when theirs are at least as stupid.
I assume you don't mean you don't mean you don't hold a donor card - because donating organs again is something muslims prohibited

I donate blood. Most scholars are fine with donating blood. Donating organs is something that is debated amongst scholars. It's more "controversial" for want of a better word than donating blood/bone marrow - perhaps because you can easily make blood/bone marrow again, and you don't *need* all of your blood/bone marrow to survive

Original post by Dirac Delta Function

Tell me how many Muslims you know that believe in the whole suicide vest = paradise thing? Interesting how you always seem to never reply to my questions...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 29
It does amuse me that some people seem to think that pork to Muslims is akin to Kryptonite to Superman.
Original post by Aniron
Firing a whole pig at a muslim doesn't compromise his/her belief in the slightest!

Like this? :tongue:

Seriously, this is probably the same group of people that don't believe a woman can conceive a child if she is raped.
I donate blood. Most scholars are fine with donating blood. Donating organs is something that is debated amongst scholars. It's more "controversial" for want of a better word than donating blood/bone marrow - perhaps because you can easily make blood/bone marrow again, and you don't *need* all of your blood/bone marrow to survive

Tell me how many Muslims you know that believe in the whole suicide vest = paradise thing? Interesting how you always seem to never reply to my questions...

its not about 'surviving' or making more ( early muslims didn't know how blood/bone marrow was made) - the objection was not defiling the body as per Islamic instruction. organs are most commonly donated at death, so surviving is not an issue, but again islam has an issue with this too
its not about 'surviving' or making more ( early muslims didn't know how blood/bone marrow was made) - the objection was not defiling the body as per Islamic instruction. organs are most commonly donated at death, so surviving is not an issue, but again islam has an issue with this too

I don't think you understand Islam at all ie: you talked of Muslims not being able to take blood transfusions earlier, and now you're saying that Muslims can't be organ donors, full stop. There are various schools of thoughts on this. I mean according to *some* scholars, I shouldn't even be giving blood, but like I said blood is less "controversial" than organs

Also, early Muslims wouldn't have ruled over blood transfusions because blood transfusions was something discovered many centuries later, not because of how they knew blood was made. I mean the medieval view of blood at the time is that they thought it was produced from the liver, hence bleeding was a pretty common practise, so even if they didn't know that blood is made from stem cells, it's nothing to do with not knowing how blood is made.
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't think you understand Islam at all ie: you talked of Muslims not being able to take blood transfusions earlier, and now you're saying that Muslims can't be organ donors, full stop. There are various schools of thoughts on this. I mean according to *some* scholars, I shouldn't even be giving blood, but like I said blood is less "controversial" than organs
I understand just fine, you are just talking about different opinions, regardless blood transfusion is as prohibited as eating pork for a muslim in that the general consensus is not allowed unless there is extreme necessity
I understand just fine, you are just talking about different opinions, regardless blood transfusion is as prohibited as eating pork for a muslim in that the general consensus is not allowed unless there is extreme necessity

OK, let's look at what you said. You say blood transfusions are prohibited, but at the same time you talk of extreme necessity. When is blood ever given, in cases which there isn't an "extreme necessity" ?

Islam QA has a better answer on organ donation:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/107690/organ%20donations

You obviously don't understand "just fine" as you say that Muslims can't donate organs. Full stop. ie: you're assuming it's a blanket thing like the whole "No alcohol" rule. There's a reason why pretty much all scholars will say that drinking alcohol is against Islam, and why there's a split on things such as organ donation

To say Islam flat out dislikes organ donation is silly. There's no blanket opinion on it.

If Muslims weren't alllowed to be donors, then why are there donors in Muslim majority nations?

Also, there appears to be a fatwa on organ

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/how_to_become_a_donor/religious_perspectives/leaflets/summary_leaflet.asp

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/how_to_become_a_donor/religious_perspectives/leaflets/islam_and_organ_donation.asp
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35

Muslims don't believe that suicide bombing takes you to heaven. In fact, suicide is such a crime in Islam that it almost guarantees hell. Only Allah swt can decide when to end your life.
Please educate yourself further before throwing insults around.
Reply 36
Talk about ignorant, clueless people.

Original post by aari
Yes, no blood transfusions allowed. Apparently, no loans allowed either, so poor Muslims wanting to kill rich Muslims can't afford them bullets.

On a more serious note, Huffington Post had nothing better to report!

1. It's no loans that have interest.

2. There's nothing wrong with blood transfusion. Also in Islam, no money is allowed to be involved in blood transfusion, either from the giver or the receiver.

Actually no it's not, and that's the ruling most scholars have given.

What you can't do is donate an organ that your life depends on.

The irony of this.

Please tell me you've never actually said you were once a Muslim?
(edited 10 years ago)
OK, let's look at what you said. You say blood transfusions are prohibited, but at the same time you talk of extreme necessity. When is blood ever given, in cases which there isn't an "extreme necessity" ?

Islam QA has a better answer on organ donation:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/107690/organ%20donations
iwas making the comparison in ref to the Op ie muslims view on pork, there is no flat prohibiton to eating pork in all scenarios either. most non muslim people have a view on both boold donation and organ donation as a crucial and undenieablly required part of the medical system, but islam view is not entirely the same. ie you may give blood, but it may not be for some one specfifc, or even for a life saving purpose, it may simply be to facilitate surgery, in terms of islam you have done something prohibited, but I common sense terms is was the right thing to do. same with organ donation
(edited 10 years ago)
iwas making the comparison in ref to the Op ie muslims view on pork, there is no flat prohibiton to eating pork in all scenarios either. most non muslim people have a view on both boold donation and organ donation as a crucial and undenieablly required part of the medical system, but islam view is not entirely the same. ie you may give blood, but it may not be for some one specfifc, or even for a life saving purpose, it may simply be to facilitate surgery, in terms of islam you have done something prohibited, but I common sense terms is was the right thing to do. same with organ donation

Erm hardly. Is that why some of the most respected institutes of the world would say that it's allowed? If it really were prohibited, why on Earth are there Muslim donors in Muslim majority countries (outside of friends/family)?
Erm hardly. Is that why some of the most respected institutes of the world would say that it's allowed? If it really were prohibited, why on Earth are there Muslim donors in Muslim majority countries (outside of friends/family)?

gosh now you are trying to open a can of worms... why are there muslims round the world that smoke cigarettes, sing dance and play musical instruments? was I talking about what muslims do, or what is allowed in islam, pork and blood donations are not allowed in normal circumstances, but both are in extreme cases, so they are the same. you mentioned alchohol being banned, but again according to the quran, this was only actually prohibited prior or during to As-Salat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending