8. I can do the Hulla Hoop a infinite number of times
9. I am 6ft 1
10. I am a Law Student

and you are a dog
1) I'm mixed.
2) I live in Italy.
3) I've never been to England.
4) My favourite writer is Dostoevskij.
5)I hate talking to people in real life.
6)I have very long hair.
7) I'm massive GoT fan.
8) I love Japanese/Korean/Chinese street fashion.
9) The only white singer I usually listen to is Lana del Rey.
10) I wish I had blue eyes.
Original post by SpottedZebra
1. I have double jointed fingers
2. My grandma is a goth
3. Eating peas makes me shiver
4. I am a psychology student
5. I threw up when I had my ears pierced
6. I've been to see pink twice
7. My favourite colour is purple
8. I have a birthmark that looks like a love bite
9. I passed my driving test first time
10. I have a miniature schnauzer called lottie

:smile:

You lucky lil....My nan is a ginger :biggrin:
Original post by Regwana
1.)I have a twisted teeth
2.)I am scared of dogs
3.)I am my moms adopted kid
4.)I got two smaller brothers that are annoying-_-
5.)i am good at games
6.)I live in a flat with my mom,dad,small brother,medium brother in London,Newbury park near ilford
7.)I am 9 years old
8.)I am in 4th grade and my school name is:Newburry park primary school
9.)my birthday is in the September 14th
10.)I was born at 2007

Uhhhhhhh...please don't post house/school address...Goes against TSR policy and is a very dangerous thing to do!
1) I'm a pretty good artist. Started off with manga-esque stuff, and worked my way up to realistic drawings. I do commissions btw :wink:
2) Was inspired to study Law because of a Nintendo game (Phoenix Wright & Apollo Justice anyone?)
3) I haven't passed a maths exam in 2 years, except for my maths IGCSE (got a B with no revision what even???)
4) Used to write my own newspaper to keep in contact with my friends when I moved abroad. "Jazzy News," it was called. I'm also active in my schools journalism club.
5) Broke my arm when I was a kid. I tripped over a bump in the carpet on my way to the cinema because I didn't want to be late. I was....really clumsy. I was carrying a stack of books on my cast 2 weeks later and ran to catch up with the class and uh...I fell over again.
6) I'm a perfect balance between introverted and extroverted :wink: Maybe? I'm comfortable being alone for long periods of time, but I'm comfortable in social situations soooo....
7) I "lost" my English accent 2 years after moving away (to the distaste of my classmates). In formal situations I can revert back to an English accent, or switch to a Transatlantic one. In informal situations I have an American (and very occasionally an Asian) accent. Mostly because it makes it convenient to switch between English and Indonesian- which has a pronounced rolling of the R's.
8) My dad started a cider brand a few years ago, so we have a lifetime supply of cider (to fuel my alcoholism). The brand name was inspired by our dog- Albert (not the actual name of the brand btw).
9) I'm a huge theatre nerd, but never joined the theatre club at school because I hate the teacher running it. She's a salty ho3 and always throws shade at me. Also because I have terribad memory. I used to want to be an actress *cry* what happened to young pure me???
10) I'm suuuuuper gay 99% of the time. Sorry boiiiis :wink:
Reply 725
1. I'm a male
2. I'm amazing
3. I'm perfect
4. Everyone loves me
5. Everyone wants to be me
6. I'm drop dead gorgeous
7. I'm intelligent
8. I'm rich
9. I'm better than everyone
10. I'm pretty humble
1) I can speak 4 languages (Japanese, Korean, Nepali & English)
2) Parents are from different countries (mum is half-Korean and half-Chinese and dad is Nepalese, but I was born in Japan, so what does that make me..?)
3) I hope to go to Cambridge University (King's College is my favourite college) to study Computer Science and graduate with a 1st class degree
4) I hate eating mushrooms
5) I have a crush on a guy 6 years older than me
6) I'm female
7) My birthday is on the 4th January
8) I want to return back to Tokyo after finishing university
9) I plan to cut my dad out of my life COMPLETELY as he's been a verbally abusive son of a b*tch to me, mum and sister. So, I'm getting my mum somewhere else to stay where she is away and safe from that c*nt (she has asked me to do this) and support her and the rest of the family
10) I have 1 older brother, a twin brother and a little sister (who looks more like dad... a bit... Indian and she goes to an all-girls' grammar school)
1. I'm in Year 13.
2. I love cheese.
3. I'm 5'1''.
4. I’m left-handed, but everybody else I know in my family is right-handed.
5. Celery is the only vegetable I don't like.
6. I have perfect pitch.
7. I once came 3rd place in a Christmas card competition hosted by a horse-riding centre. I won a plush horse toy, which I still have now.
8. I didn't do my SATS. :v
9. As of now, I've never broken a bone nor had an operation.
10. My favourite colours are blue, orange and beige/light brown.
(edited 7 years ago)
1} I have a brother
2} I am a girl
3} I have a boyfriend
4} I am 15 years old
5} I hate reading
6} I know loads of swear words
7} I can cook/bake
8} I have had s*x more than 20 times
9} I can sing
10} I am the fastest girl in my school
1. I am left handed.
2. I THINK I have rollercostaphobia - which is basically a fear of roller coasters.
3. I have never been to a theme park (see point 2)
4. I have hypothyroidism.
5. I hate word problems.
6. I can cook & bake.
7. I read all the Harry Potter books up to book 6 in less than a month, when I was 6 years old. I hadn't read book 7 as it wasn't out the .
8. Apparently I have hypermobility...
9. I climbed up on a VERY tall ladder when I was less than 3 years old to gatecrash a wedding of one of my Dad's friends and also ended up knocking over a expensive jug of water.
10. I don't have any brothers or sisters.
1) My parents have different nationalities (mum is half-Chinese and half-Korean and dad is Nepalese).

2) Hope to study Computer Science at Cambridge University and graduate with a first-class honours (1st).

3) I can speak 4 languages: English, Japanese, Korean and Nepali.

4) I have relatives (older brother and cousins who are all male) in their 20s who are all Oxbridge undergraduates at the moment, big brother is studying Music at Cambridge; cousin 1 is studying Maths at Oxford and Cousin 2 and 3 are twins split up, cousin 2 is at Oxford studying Philosophy and cousin 3 is at Cambridge studying Law.

5) I HATE mushrooms, hypocritical idiots and two-faced c*nts who think they can get away with anything.

6) I love horror movies (The Conjuring is my favourite so far).

7) I'm right handed.

8) I'm the only iPhone user in my family along with my little sister.

9) I plan to go to a grammar school 6th form (got rejected by my little sister's grammar school).

10) I plan to leave the UK as soon as I graduate from university and move back to Japan.
Reply 731
1. 22 Banking London
2. I have many origins: algeria, france, australia and british!
3. Ive completed Hajj at age 21 was a great boiling hot experience in saudia arabia for a month
4. Ive lived in 6 different countries
5. I coach MMA and taekwondo
6. I can drive stick shift haha

7. I went to prison for a whole year

8. I know how to make a glass vase from scratch
9. I did the New York marathon in under 3 hours also ran through 2 pairs of shoes
10. I have an album recording studio

haha one of them is not true
i hate sweets but like chocalate
ii was in my first movie at the age of 1
i have a step mum
i have exetremly light brown skineventhough i am a girly girl i absoulutly love the colour pink
i have performed at the genting areana
i have been to the houses of parliement
i have a scar that will be with me for the rest of my life on my nose
my absalout favourite arthour of all time is jacqueline wilson
i have modeled to up to 40 companys
last but not least i have amazing friends that help me when i need it and are there for me when i am down
1. I'm 19
2. I managed to create a cyst in my mouth using a clothes peg nearly 2 years (refer to above as to how ****ing stupid this is)
3. I study civil engineering
4. Since I went to uni I was magically granted the power to eat more and somehow manage to lose weight when the opposite should happen
5. I have partially ingrown toenails which makes Tae Kwon Doe a bit difficult with maintaining their length
6. I have around a years worth of time put into gaming (minus my pre MMO years)
7. I did geology A level and we only had one classroom, also its a recommended subject for my current study and I'm the only one who did it
8. When I was very young I gave my sister a rather serious injury and she now has a scar from it
9. I have asperger's induced (or whatever) compulsive disorders which mostly include checking stuff which were severe during late secondary school and early college
10. I apparently had strong legs for literally doing nothing minus the odd bike ride in secondary school, as tested by someone I didn't particularly like who couldn't move me at all and he did running, I also had a big ass with the lack of effort but its now shrunk... after effort
Original post by Charameow
1. I'm Jewish.
2. I'm originally from Pakistan!
3. I have super long jet black hair.
4. I used to be terrified of Noo Noo the Hoover from the Teletubbies. I legitimately thought he was going to come get me at night. Oddly enough I wasn't scared of actual vacuum cleaners, but when it came to Noo Noo I was petrified.
5. I'm Rromani.
6. I love reality TV.
7. I'm 21 in a few months.
8. I'm 6;3".
9. I want to be a Doctor.
10. I hate hot weather.

How have you dealt with the living situation as a Rromani?
2,3,4,5,6,8 and 9 me too !!!!!
Original post by Razzamoly
1. I was the shortest guy in my year at 5'3" tall.

2. I consider myself to be an underachiever. These past couple of years, I've done fine in a subject throughout the year only to have a disappointing exam.

3. I have a tendency to say stupid things or forget/not even know things that I should. Had my fair share of ridicule for this. Some folks at school often thought I was thick.

4. I love metal, especially symphonic metal (mostly because the music is awesome, slightly because the lead singers are usually hot)

5. I love physics despite making a huge mess of it at Higher (Scotland's rough equivalent to AS level. predicted A/B due to the high grade I got at Standard Grade, ended up getting a D at Higher :frown:. History was my best subject throughout the year, got a C. Got a B for the two subjects I was worst at. Funny how that works). EDIT: Got a B for it at Advanced Higher. Booyah!

6. I've been to Florida 6 times.

7. I'm an avid gamer. I will literally play anything. Currently playing through Psychonauts. Old game, but awesome.

8. Been single my whole life

9. I only watched The Lord of The Rings movies for the first time a few days ago, starting on Tuesday and finishing on Thursday. Awesome.

10. I love reading books.

I love books too!
1. I have 8 half siblings.
2. I am a senior in college
3. I am majoring in Elementary Education
4. I am a lesbian
5. I love animals and eventually want to own a shelter for homeless animals.
6.My favorite place in the world is Gulf Shores, Alabama.
7. I work for a police department as a dispatcher.
8. I grew up in Cincinnati
9. I am terrified of anything that crawls (besides babies(:smile:
10. I am 21.
1. I am Blonde
2. single :frown:
3. from an exotic country
4. poor family, but very caring
5. love to meet new people
6. shy sometimes but i get over it fast
7. my favorite color is purple
8. i can speak english greek french chinese and japanese
9. i hate football although im a boy
10. my eyes are very light brown, and they look like red sometimes (they look wayy too evil)
(edited 6 years ago)
1. I lived in Cyprus.
2. I love film.
3. My favourite sport is tennis.
4. I take English Language, Film Studies and Photography as A-levels and am on my A2 year.
5. I once died my hair black.
6. I have met a linguist called David Crystal and got a book signed (idk why you need to know this.)
7. I have three German sisters and a British brother.
8. I am from Wiltshire.
9. My favourite director is Edgar Wright.
10. I am just about to go in the shower 😂

Latest