The Student Room Group

Long wait between assessment and final report

Hi there
I had an assessment for DSA in May, about a month ago. A few pieces of equipment were recommended (all due to Aspergers) and they said they'll send us the final report before it goes to student finance. We haven't had this report yet.

How long did it take everyone else to get their reports after the assessment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine took 3 weeks. I would give them a ring or send them an email to see what's happening. It may be that they've already sent it straight to student finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by rainbow_artist
Mine took 3 weeks. I would give them a ring or send them an email to see what's happening. It may be that they've already sent it straight to student finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks, I emailed them earlier so I'll see if they get back to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
All DSA QAG Assessment Centres have a 'key performance indicator' to complete reports within 10 working days.
Reply 4
Original post by NJones
All DSA QAG Assessment Centres have a 'key performance indicator' to complete reports within 10 working days.

Well if mine was I never received it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Would be worthwhile contacting them to ask where it is then.
Reply 6
Original post by NJones
Would be worthwhile contacting them to ask where it is then.

Emailed them yesterday, waiting on a reply :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received mine via email a week after assessment, hopefully they'll reply and you'll receive it soon. Once you get it you have to phone and order your equipment and send proof off. Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Amy_Louise94
I received mine via email a week after assessment, hopefully they'll reply and you'll receive it soon. Once you get it you have to phone and order your equipment and send proof off. Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I was wondering how the equipment would be sorted, thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest