The Student Room Group

Confused??? Please help me....

Hello.....I am an International student form Canada...I just had a question... I was told that I should submit my official transcript to the University after I completed my current courses.... However I have already submitted my Firm and Insurance choice through UCAS...both were conditional offers.......I have also already submitted my transcript to Bradford which was my Firm choice.......However I was wondering if I should also submit my transcript to my Insurance choice (University of Sunderland) before I get a reply from Bradford my FIRM choice......or should I wait till I reply from Bradford???? Also how long does the UNiversity take to reply to make an offer from conditional to unconditional (I have fulfilled my requirements to Bradford)?? And do I keep checking UCAS for my status??? I know its a lot of questions......I appreatiate any sort of help.....and Thanks in advance:smile:
Well I guess once they have checked your transcript then they will change your offer from conditional to unconditional? If something on the transcript is the requirement of the offer?

In which case you will be accepted at Bradford, won't need your insurance offer and so won't need to speak to Sunderland?

Latest

Trending

Trending