The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I used to only read the sky news website after turning away from the BBC due to them being far too biased. But recently I've noticed sky news twisting certain stories and being fairly biased in some articles.
So now I mainly watch Al Jazeera, find it fairly relevant to whats happening in the world.
Also Liveleak for the unbiased news and the hilarious fails of the world.
DigitalSpy :/ haha
Reply 42
Sometimes i'll look at the worldnews subreddit, pathetic i know ;P
Reply 43
Mainly the BBC, but sometime the 'I' because it's often free on planes, although it's pretty dreadful and I wouldn't pay for it.
Reply 44
The Independent Website (and Print copy a few times a month)
BBC News website
The Guardian Website
The I (print)
Google News Stream
Financial Times

And I watch BBC News and Sky news a few times a day. I even watch Fox News :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
From a variety of sources, both on tv and the web, so that I have a complete grasp of what's on the news, and not just blindly following one news station/newspaper. I like objectivity very much.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 46
The Guardian
BBC
The Young Turks
Reply 47
Naked News :colone:
Reply 48
BBC, sky, RT and Al Jazeera.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BBC News usually - it's my 3rd homepage on the Opera Speed Dial, after Google and my Outlook inbox.
The daily mail usually:dontknow:
Reply 51
Original post by miser
The Guardian
BBC
The Young Turks

Not surprising.
Well, uh, if something huge happens, my dad normally comes into my room when im waking up and tells me, normally when someone dies or something.

Aside from that, BBC news website for headlines, Metro, and the Daily Mail website.
Reply 53
Original post by Barksy
Vice do great documentaries.

I tend to follow news from American sources as they haven't succumbed to political correctness just yet.

[insert thinly veiled criticism of your chosen new sources here]

Reply 54
My news mainly comes from Sky news or BBC news. Mostly Sky news though. I also make sure to browse the Daily Mail website in the mornings. I am actually often on the Daily Mail website , biased newspaper of course but can you really avoid that these days?
National News:
ITV News (TV)
Channel 5 News (TV)
BBC News website
The Guardian
Daily Mail (it's bad I know but there's a variety) :wink:

Local News:
BristolPost.co.uk
BBC News Bristol website
BBC Points West (TV)
ITV News West (TV)
Reply 56
Original post by Carecup
[insert thinly veiled criticism of your chosen new sources here]

At least they say it how it is and don't cower when discussing 'taboo' subjects. The BBC are a joke.
Russia Today, The Guardian and various Facebook pages e.g Anonymous News
Thread locked due to age.

Latest

Trending

Trending