The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

theres hardly anyone whos applied to chemistry on TSR lol. i know im being selfish...but thats kinda cool coz that means the chances of me gettin in with BCC is higher lol (probably to the 4th decimal) lol.:biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
lool..there are...you just havent met them..and TSR represents 0.1% of the ppl going to UCL lol
ye thanks alot! that makes me feel a hellova lot better :smile: C'mon all u Chemists from UCL! talk to me dammit!!
btw did u know Coldplay went to UCL and so did Basement Jaxx...im a drummer so theyre an inspiration to me lol. If i get into UCL hopefully ill be the next coldplay :biggrin:
Reply 43
Im pretty certain ive missed my A in maths for Economics. I know he will say no on the day so im preparing myself for the worst..Theres prob no other course i could move to either. Badboy why do u think ur miss ur offer?
Reply 44
i was offered ABB...im guessing ill make it but miss an A in the required subject...you know?
To be honest, the way our course is, if you can't get the A in maths, it might be a good idea not to come to UCL - because the degree would be a right nightmare...

(unless you've missed that A through sheer laziness, rather than lack of ability)
Helzerel
Which subject?

Please say they're leniant for History..

Sorry it was for Human Sciences and i was doing 6 A-Levels which might be a reason for the leniency
Reply 47
vinnie11
C'mon all u Chemists from UCL! talk to me dammit!!

I've got UCL as my insurance for chemistry with an offer of BBB, although I'm scared I messed up physics and may end up with a C in it and being my insurance choice I highly doubt they'd let me in.

That's really good they gave you an offer of BBC, that must mean they really want you to give you a lower offer and may possibly improve your chances if you just miss a grade.
Reply 48
President_Ben
To be honest, the way our course is, if you can't get the A in maths, it might be a good idea not to come to UCL - because the degree would be a right nightmare...

(unless you've missed that A through sheer laziness, rather than lack of ability)

I agree with you there.. but i know i can and i wont try to make excuses for my failure...but i was lazy with revising for c4. Also im so bad at decision maths. I should have learnt after D1 not too take it further. Theres no decision maths in the course is there?
Kyri
I've got UCL as my insurance for chemistry with an offer of BBB, although I'm scared I messed up physics and may end up with a C in it and being my insurance choice I highly doubt they'd let me in.

That's really good they gave you an offer of BBC, that must mean they really want you to give you a lower offer and may possibly improve your chances if you just miss a grade.

thank u! i love positive replies lol.
hopefully ur rite! i had my last physics exam today...HORRIBLE! the way the exam timetables are designed...its quite bollo**s to be honest! i had 2 chem exams on monday then 2 major bio on tuesday then today i had physics i have bio again 2moro!!! hardly enough time to revise! plus i was told to do AS Resits by me college...so i got stuck with that !!!

this really sucks! but ah well long as i get into UCL to do chem ill be the happiest man on the planet!:cool: :biggrin: :redface: :rolleyes:
I don't know what Decision maths is, since I never did it.

But the bulk of the maths we do is pure and stats. And then some ugly looking combinations of the two.
Reply 51
I want warning levels...how do u get them?? Im trying to be "bad" :P:smile:
Only the best people have them.
Reply 53
loool....what did you do?
Okay, I've applied to do Psych and I'm doing Psych, Eng Lang and Maths - funnily enough they asked for the A in Maths but I think they just copied and pasted my predicted grades which did say I was gonna get an A in Maths.

Surely I screwed up C4, it's POSITIVE and I'm hoping that overall I can still manage to scrape the B. So either I'll get the A in another subject, or I'll end up with a BBB. BTW, I'm also an international student outside the EU. What do you think are my chances of getting in................???
Reply 55
Christine...everyone messed up C4 and C3....the grade boundaries will be low...and you'll get the A...how many UMS from AS?
badboy_sdx
loool....what did you do?

Started a crack-smuggling ring via PM.
Reply 57
hahaha...very "bad"
Hmm, mine have recently gone.
Reply 59
it sucks...they look cool...10 is the max?

Latest

Trending

Trending