The Student Room Group

Really confused. HELP!!

Hello Everyone!
i am new to this and i really need someone to help me take a step in the right direction.
Basically, i am currently studying for an Access to Higher Education diploma in Nursing. My last day on the course is tomorrow so ive practically finished.
The problem is, i no longer want to do nursing and i have no clue as to what i want to do. Does anyone know what other uni courses would accept me with a Nursing diploma..... please please could someone get back to me as soon as possible i am completely lost and it is making me feel stressed and really down!!:frown::frown::s-smilie::s-smilie:
Reply 1
Hi
Sorry I couldn't really tell you what Uni/Course would be an alternative for you. Think about what you would like to do and make some enquiries with the admissions team at the Uni you are planned to go to. I'm sure they have dealt with similar situations with other students and should be able to help you. The important thing is to plan not panic and don't be frightened to speak to your current tutor about your feelings as they may point you in the right direction too. Good luck.
x
I am soon to start my access level3 so very new but i was told it could go towards nursing,midwifery,paramedics and so on xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending