RECKTB03A here :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
I'm in block B too :biggrin:! RECKTB08A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
I know I'm in Reckitt but the actual block/room number still remains a mystery; can anyone help me with how to find out?
Reply 43
Original post by eato95
I know I'm in Reckitt but the actual block/room number still remains a mystery; can anyone help me with how to find out?

In the email for your accommodation contract it will say like Accommodation Address: RECKTF02A Reckitt Hall etc and the letter after RECKT is your block and the number is your room number. The A at the end means nothing :tongue:
If you didn't get the email, email the accommodation office and they will probably tell you :smile:
Reply 44
anybody got any good plans for the 28th? (moving in day) and also any ideas about books and timetables??
Reply 45
Original post by Alotties
In the email for your accommodation contract it will say like Accommodation Address: RECKTF02A Reckitt Hall etc and the letter after RECKT is your block and the number is your room number. The A at the end means nothing :tongue:
If you didn't get the email, email the accommodation office and they will probably tell you :smile:

Thanks so much :smile: luckily a couple of days ago the email FINALLY came through haha! I'm in block D room 10 for what it's worth
Reply 46
Original post by McGuire
Recktc14a :smile:

I've got your room in September! What's it like x
Reply 47
Original post by ollydicko
I'm in RECKTA09A :bigsmile:

I'm in your room this year haha, hope its a nice place!
Reply 48
Im in RECKTD03A, does anyone know what block that is?? :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Matt.R
Im in RECKTD03A, does anyone know what block that is?? :smile:

Block d join the groups on Facebook there is the lawns official page
Reply 50
Original post by amelialj
Block d join the groups on Facebook there is the lawns official page

Thanks :smile: could you tell me what floor and room Im in? Just so i know :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Matt.R
Thanks :smile: could you tell me what floor and room Im in? Just so i know :smile:

Room 3 so your on the bottom floor:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest