The Student Room Group

Help me improve my image. Girls only.

I don't mean to sound arrogant but I have a good job and earn quite a good salary for a 22 year old but the one thing I can't seem to hack is girls. I can't seem to find any girl that's attracted to me. I have approached so many girls its unbelievable but I always get fobbed off with "your not my type". I don't think I'm particularly unattractive, then again I might be!

Are there any girls out there who are willing to help me improve my image? If you are could you please send me a PM and we will take it from there.

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope you don't get a gold digger.

Maybe you're trying too hard. It's not good to get rejected by loads of girls. If a few have rejected you then you need to change your technique/improve your appearance. Whether that be clothing or your physical image - perhaps go to the gym.

Either that or you've got a stinking personality.
Maybe you're just going for the wrong type of girls?
Reply 3
Don't try too hard to find a girl that finds you attractive just go with the flow and focus more on your personality rather than looks, I'm more attracted to a persons personality and attitude than their looks to be honest, I'm not saying that looks aren't important but personally I wouldn't want someone to want to be with me just because of my looks. Just be yourself as cliche as it sounds, enthuse about the stuff that you love and be friendly and talkative etc good luck message me if you need any more advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by noone29
I hope you don't get a gold digger.

Maybe you're trying too hard. It's not good to get rejected by loads of girls. If a few have rejected you then you need to change your technique/improve your appearance. Whether that be clothing or your physical image - perhaps go to the gym.

Either that or you've got a stinking personality.

I think I need to improve my personal appearance clothing and physical but I just don't know how so I am in desperate need of help. I don't think personality is an issue in my line of work you have to be very personable I'm often described by my friends as the life and soul of the party. A few weeks back when I took a day of work my fellow colleges all said they missed me being there which was nice, bless them.

I am skinny and maybe I look too smart/nerd type a lot of people say I look like Tamwar of Eastenders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Here are a few picsImageUploadedByStudent Room1372376925.043548.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1372376967.083658.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7

Try smiling a bit more to make ur face brighter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Contact lenses, different haircut, lower body fat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Adl91
Try smiling a bit more to make ur face brighter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks I will try smiling more any other advice I'm not particularly unattractive am I or am I? I'd rather you be blunt and honest with me. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by ZRO
Contact lenses, different haircut, lower body fat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks mate! What type of haircut do you think will suit me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by socialnoob
Thanks mate! What type of haircut do you think will suit me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say a longer hairstyle due to your forehead being longer it would reduce the size of it. You might be able to pull of the messy hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Grow a beard... Beard's are awesome... Women don't like them usually but you'd have a beard!
Reply 13
My man sense tells me that you are a 6-7/10. No Homo. Maybe Get a light beard, Hit the Gym, get a better hairstyle. I think you should try and emulate this guy:

Oh and lose the glasses for social events. :smile:

Maybe learn some more pick up lines :wink:
Reply 14
or get a body like this and girls will die for you:

Contact lenses if you don't mind them (couldn't live without mine), a better hair cut and a better dress sense... if we're being superficial... :dontknow:

Smile and confidence goes a long way.
Reply 16
Sorry even tho you said females only, I feel obliged to help.

Firstly, get contact lenses, no offence, but females who see a male with glasses instantly assume nerdy.
Secondly, hairstyle, man I really recommend a high number up top and low side cut, very stylish.
Use your 'skinny' physique to the best of your ability. Wear skinny jeans/chinos on nights out with casual tweed blazer and a nice shirt. Also you may wanna get some plain tees from topman, and get them in a small size like xs
Now you may think I'm mugging you off her, but personal hygiene is a big thing with females, that could be a reason, but they feel too embarrassed to say, make sure your shaven in the personal areas as they omit a lot of odour, and the deodorant that works best for me is sure, followed by some lynx
Other than that, it's fully personality mate, don't seem to eager, read signals and body language etc
Reply 17
even tho youtube.com/simplepickup are over the top check some of their videos with the asian guy who is quite scinny and small but is still cool i think.

he's called jessie just remembered.

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Kutta
My man sense tells me that you are a 6-7/10. No Homo. Maybe Get a light beard, Hit the Gym, get a better hairstyle. I think you should try and emulate this guy:

Oh and lose the glasses for social events. :smile:

Maybe learn some more pick up lines :wink:

Thanks pal! I will take your advice on board. I will ditch the glasses and hit the gym but when you say get a better hairstyle can you be a bit more specific - what do I actually need to get? What do I say to my barber?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Thanks pal! I will take your advice on board. I will ditch the glasses and hit the gym but when you say get a better hairstyle can you be a bit more specific - what do I actually need to get? What do I say to my barber?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let your hair grow for a month then when it's at a decent length go to a Mens Salon and ask for there opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending